Dikembe - Chicago Bowls 7" (PO Soon)

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw on twitter, test presses should be getting approved in the next week.

Maybe a PO late next week/week after?

I think they were gonna put these up at the same time as the new State Lines. That's due out April 30th and the preorder is "coming in April". So I would guess first week or two in April for both.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this on Tiny Engine's website today.  It gives a little insight into the Chicago Bowls and new State Lines release.

Mailorder update

Guys and gals, first off, we're done answering mailorder questions on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc. It's just too much to try and handle questions spread across so many sites. If you have a specific order question please just email us ([email protected]) and we will hit you right back. 

As far as represses for Dikembe "Broad Shoulders" and SMW "Latitudes And Longitudes" we were originally told they were supposed to ship at the end of March but obviously that has not happened. Now we have been told they won't ship to us until late April. Check the timeline for what has transpired below.

* Repress orders placed on Jan 22nd. We were given a 5 - 7 weeks turnaround time.

* On March 11th (about 7 weeks) after an order status inquiry we were told it would be an additional two weeks and the orders would be completed during the week of March 25th.

* Two weeks after that deadline, we were told once again they would be pushed back EVEN more and we were given an April 29th completion date. That's 14 weeks total ... twice the amount that we were originally told.

In regards to pre-orders for State Lines "For The Boats" and Dikembe "Chicago Bowls" this is exactly why they have not gone live. We hate these long waits and it's not fair to you guys. Believe us when we say we are exploring ALL our future options and we apologize for the inconvenience. As soon as we know more we will update you. Thanks for your patience and support. And anytime, email us ([email protected]) and we'll be glad to help.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Sorry, dudes. It's definitely frustrating. I would assume Record Store Day has something to do with the crummy wait times right now. I can confirm that Bowls test presses do exist. These things are definitely have the low end that was missing in the original mix.

Sell me a test press?!?!

Sorry, dudes. It's definitely frustrating. I would assume Record Store Day has something to do with the crummy wait times right now. I can confirm that Bowls test presses do exist. These things are definitely have the low end that was missing in the original mix.

I blame the Beatles box set!!!!