Default avatar

see i didn't even notice abby elliott wasn't on the show anymore. now that i think of it i don't really know what chicks ARE on the show right now...

and i suggested you read Fey's book since she talks about how the show was when she became a writer for it. Chicks weren't given ANY of the good parts in sketches, good sketches weren't written around them like they were for all the guys you just listed, everybody had the "women aren't funny" attitude you seem to have.

PS. ATE i find your Wiig pic hotter than mine. less is more.  ^_^  

Please direct me to some sketches where these people are funny. Or an especially good Weekend Update. I will watch with an open mind.

I'm not saying I watch this show every week but I feel like I've seen a decent amount of them. When I think of great SNL skits I think of Wayne's World and Celebrity Jeopardy and Brian Fellow's Safari Planet and Chip-n-dales Farley and Van Down By The River and a bunch of others that centered around men. When I think of women skits I just remember how awful "Delicious Dish" was all the time.

But seriously, change my mind.

Please direct me to some sketches where these people are funny. Or an especially good Weekend Update. I will watch with an open mind.

I'm not saying I watch this show every week but I feel like I've seen a decent amount of them. When I think of great SNL skits I think of Wayne's World and Celebrity Jeopardy and Brian Fellow's Safari Planet and Chip-n-dales Farley and Van Down By The River and a bunch of others that centered around men. When I think of women skits I just remember how awful "Delicious Dish" was all the time.

But seriously, change my mind.

what Weekend Update was it where they had the rap song?  I think Amy was pregnant?  holy shit I pissed myself laughing at that

I'll try and find it.

Also, I really do love Poehler on Parks and Rec. Great show, great character. Hated her on SNL (what I remember seeing). Maybe 30 Rock has the potential to do the same with Tina Fey. I don't intend to watch anytime soon, though. Other shows in the queue first.

I've have got to come on here just to say I Hate Kristin Wiig. She is Not attractive and she was terrible on SNL. First thing she was in every skit it seemed(she either wrote them or she was sleeping with someone) and second she had the same way of clowning around in Every skit! Stupid spaz that wasn't funny.

Edit: I just would like to edit what I said and would like to correct this and say I really dislike her, I don't hate her, that was pretty harsh.

Seroiusly though. Last night there were a bunch of people showing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer as their avatar.

Maybe I'm just crazy...

i didn't see any. not even during christmas.

I've seen a few rudolph avatars. seems kind of... random... and sporadic.

Sorry guys. I loves me some Kristen Wiig. she was the only reason i kept watching the show for a while. I dig a goofy spaz.

and yes. you should absolutely watch 30 rock. often. i think that's more of the kind of humor you seem to like.

also not attraced to kristin wiig at all.  she needs to eat a sandwich or something. i liked the skits where she was a quiet talker but was never into gilly.

you guys are like 10 years old on the Tina Fey train, but she's still hot.  as for new cast members, Cecily Strong.  funny and hot

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/girl-you-wish-you-hadnt-started-a-conversation-with-at-a-party/1422717/

snap chat me snap chat me- i was so excited when i got to use that in conversation. my friend had literally been begging me to join.. and it was such a gratifying burn.