PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

I saw Nick Swardson in a gay bar on Halloween last year. He was not dressed up, and looked very unhappy. 

You: Why were you in a gay bar on Halloween?

Me:-  Why weren't you?

- Can you think of a better place to take your girlfriend on Halloween? 

- I was at the West Hollywood carnival and it was fucking cold. I will never do this again, for non-gay reasons. It was just terrible. 

thats weird. whenever i type 2000 in the cart quantity for the white, it keeps reverting me back to 1000, and that hasnt changed since day 1 of the PO going up. so something must be up with that.

Yea, not sure what the deal is with the white or the purple/white. If you type in 1000 for the purple/white by itself it says there's just 40 left. If you do the same or more than 1000 for any bundle with the purple/white it says 1000. And I bought that one and know others have too, so that's kind of weird.

i know it's supposed to show you how many are left in stock, but perhaps the shopping cart actually maxes you out at 1000 of a particular item. so we may not see it dip below 1000 until there are actually fewer than 1000 left.

That could be. But that doesn't explain why purple/white bundles max out at 1000 when there were only 1000 made and some have already been bought and the purple/white by itself shows a max of only 40. I'm sure when the record itself runs low or hits 0 more will be put in from the bundle inventory, but still, why does the bundle allow for 1000?

i went to verify this, and the add to cart button is all screwy. nothing is showing up in my cart for any items. kind of annoying... whatevs. anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, it wouldn't let me add to the cart but when I clicked the checkout link up top it still had the purple/white in the cart from when I checked earlier. It shows 7 left now.