PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

I was able to grab one... got a confirmation email at least. Don't know anything about this pressing so I'm assuming its black

I think it's on white. I don't think it was ever pressed on black. From what I know, there was a white pressing and a blue pressing, and the blue was a limited edition.

I think it's on white. I don't think it was ever pressed on black. From what I know, there was a white pressing and a blue pressing, and the blue was a limited edition.

There was a very limited quantity pressed on black, I have a copy. I thought we just discussed this on page 2 of this thread or maybe some other one.

Fuck :/ I really hope I don't have to turn around and sell this for profit the more y'all talk riot up. I've gotten out of hand about spending our "extra" $ which is actually our "food and gas" money and gf is kinda upset and buying this friday did not help our broke ass situation... sooooo Help me not do that by buying my doubles or variants instead! =D

Fuck :/ I really hope I don't have to turn around and sell this for profit the more y'all talk riot up. I've gotten out of hand about spending our "extra" $ which is actually our "food and gas" money and gf is kinda upset and buying this friday did not help our broke ass situation... sooooo Help me not do that by buying my doubles or variants instead! =D

I've tried to stop buying records for about a month before. Really helps out your wallet, and it makes you realize what you really need in your collection.

I've tried to stop buying records for about a month before. Really helps out your wallet, and it makes you realize what you really need in your collection.

Yeah my collecting habits have dramatically changed in the last year honestly but it's just not been a good few months for pop punk fans. Between all these fbr/drive thru represses I've been so broke

I feel you man...I am a broke ass as well....