Would you folks buy this? (new design)

so I just started working for this design/ clothing company on a commission basis and we are working together to think up some cool stuff. I thought Id bring a mock up of something in the works. what do you guys think of this? any constructive feedback would be cool. 

New concept:

keep in mind the name of the company is Radio Fonix Apparel 

tumblr_mhb4wdZiqf1qz5z88o1_500.png

OLD Concept:

tumblr_mh18f0I04l1qz5z88o1_500.png

depends on the price.

i really like the design.

it's cute.

their prices are usually pretty good. 

Honestly? No.

*edit - a little bit too cartoony for me and the one hand going up for no reason kinda bothers me

yea, understandable. they have a few designs like this one, its like their mascot sort of. he appears in their logo and on a few designs. the head changes out to different things. its hard to explain, cause im a bit retarded this morning. 

The mock up material looks comfy as hell. Seems like the whole demographic is urban culture, rather than vinyl collectors such as us.

This reminds me of something I would stroll pass in the window of one of though urban people stores that sell Tall Tees and sneakers. So I would Mos Def pass on this (get it? Mos Def is a rapper :P)

The mock up material looks comfy as hell. Seems like the whole demographic is urban culture, rather than vinyl collectors such as us.

This reminds me of something I would stroll pass in the window of one of though urban people stores that sell Tall Tees and sneakers. So I would Mos Def pass on this (get it? Mos Def is a rapper :P)

Although he now goes by Yasiin Bey