Run For Cover 2013 7" Split Subscription

Just to be clear, all of these are on an exclusive color limited to 250. The 4 way split is a split release with topshelf records, and when pre orders go up for real, they will also have a color limited to 250 copies. 

came here to ask about that. any hint when that is happening? been sitting on the edge of my seat for months now. 

Jeff,

Just ordered! :) I'll be graduating from graduate school in August and my address may be changing. I'll e-mail you as soon as I know what my change of address is. Is that okay?

Also....

That list of bands is so excellent I couldn't resist. Pretty much broke at the moment, but damn!!! :)

Jeff,

Just ordered! :) I'll be graduating from graduate school in August and my address may be changing. I'll e-mail you as soon as I know what my change of address is. Is that okay?

Also....

That list of bands is so excellent I couldn't resist. Pretty much broke at the moment, but damn!!! :)

Totally fine!

Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered already but I'm working and can't read the whole thread. These are limited to 250 on color, and black available for sale individually?

The subscription has each 7" on a subscription exclusive color limited to 250.

The 7"s will be available outside of the subscription on normal colors/pressings/whatever.