Run For Cover 2013 7" Split Subscription

Has nothing to do with being busy whatsoever. Has everything to do with bands not recording by the time they were told to. We sent out a message regarding why it was delayed months ago. Whatever the reason, it sucks.

SDF split is being pressed, should be done soon.

EE! / Joie split is being pressed as of two weeks ago.

Adventures just finished recording their side of the pity sex split.

Kinda poopy. Thanks for letting us know though. It'll be a nice surprise then, when I get a shipping confirmation hahah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

An RFC LP subscription would be cool. Just like No Sleep has, except I'd actually give a shit about the releases. Man this year that would've been perfect. But they just don't seem logical, with all the delays that are out of the label's control, not sure how anyone could have it work out without a hitch.

i keep forgetting this isn't wrapped up yet... hahahaha

I wish all these delays would stop happening when RFC tries to do subs. Makes me nervous it won't be tried again.

Obviously I want all the releases as soon as possible, but I'm extremely patient so as long as I know they are coming it doesn't bother me.

I wish all these delays would stop happening when RFC tries to do subs. Makes me nervous it won't be tried again.

Obviously I want all the releases as soon as possible, but I'm extremely patient so as long as I know they are coming it doesn't bother me.

Yea Im understanding of the delays, my only problem with this sub was that the discount code for subscribers got cut iff early.

• 1 month later...

UP now!

PO: http://www.runforcoverstore.com/index.php/preorders/empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate.html

New song: http://www.stereogum.com/1714809/empire-empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-some-doors-arent-locked-they-open-without-a-key-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/

There's also a /100 silkscreen cover edition.

Pressing info:

100 Maple w/ 2 Color Silkscreened "Arigato" Packaging
250 Blue/Grey (RFC Subscription)
394 Maple
500 Clear
750 Black

Also the new Cloakroom 7" is up: http://www.runforcoverstore.com/index.php/preorders/cloakroom-lossed-over-7.html

Pressing info: 

219 Aqua Blue inside Olive Green (Color in Color)
319 Sea Blue / Easter Yellow (A-Side/B-Side) 
524 Black