The Official Horror Thread

Rip

Oh shit that reminds me! We gonna do what we did last year for October? Where we watch a film a day or something? I forget the specifics.

I think noalarmplanet spearheaded that last year. I'd love to do it again this year, but don't have the organizational skills to properly activate such an undertaking.

I think noalarmplanet spearheaded that last year. I'd love to do it again this year, but don't have the organizational skills to properly activate such an undertaking.

Thaaaaat's right! Yeah I'd love to do it again this year as well, but I'm in the same boat as you, haha. If he, or someone else would want to do it that'd be great!

Thaaaaat's right! Yeah I'd love to do it again this year as well, but I'm in the same boat as you, haha. If he, or someone else would want to do it that'd be great!

I haven't seen n.a.p. on here in a while.

Worse comes to worse we can all just recommend stuff in this thread that's on netflix/hulu/whatever.

Oh shit that reminds me! We gonna do what we did last year for October? Where we watch a film a day or something? I forget the specifics.

I was actually thinking of starting one for this year. Sadly my schedule is such that I can't really commit to anything. I'm just going to put together a queue and pick from it at random when I have time.

Except wayching Halloween on the 31st, but duh.

Mandatory October movies:

Halloween

The Thing

Evil Dead 2

Scream

I have a few more, but I firmly believe if you don't watch those 4 movies you aren't legally allowed to have Halloween.

I've never seen The Thing. Not that I don't want to or haven't heard about, nobody has had a copy or has been down to watch it.

Mandatory October movies:

Halloween

The Thing

Evil Dead 2

Scream

I have a few more, but I firmly believe if you don't watch those 4 movies you aren't legally allowed to have Halloween.

I usually save The Thing for the first snowstorm of the year.

that said Denver Max...

Watch The fucking Thing. Watch The fucking Thing right fucking now.

• Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread