Bad hair cuts

yeah, when i use to get my hair cut before, i think i remember it being around 14-16 at the hair cuttery, so this is definitely a high right in my opinion, but i didn't mention the coolest part.   you also get served a complimentary beer and can buy beer during your cut.

dude, fuck yeah. forget everything i said. that place rules. haha!

haha it doesnt look bad man...i do agree on maybe pulling it back. i was ready for something crazy. im usually picky with my hair, but also cheap, so its battle i often lose. luckily, i work in a warehouse and wear my hat. 

but when i wanna get fancy i use "mega whip" whipped marshmallow hair texturizer. it smells so good. 

alright, well worth the 35 bucks.  complimentary beer when i arrived.  shampoo massage for like 10 minutes.  good haircut. face massage with some shaving oils before the straight blade shave. then the front desk asked if i would like a 5 minute complimentary seated massage before i left.  

i feel good.

alright, well worth the 35 bucks. complimentary beer when i arrived. shampoo massage for like 10 minutes. good haircut. face massage with some shaving oils before the straight blade shave. then the front desk asked if i would like a 5 minute complimentary seated massage before i left.

i feel good.

This sounds awesome! Nice way to end the week.

I went back and got her to blend/fade my cut a bit more. Once I get home I'll see what happens.

How do you get massages and stuff, I pay $25-32 a cut for just a haircut/shampoo thing :(

check out crazy mullets they do good cuts i think mine was like $21 something with a $5 tip.

I'm the chode in grey

conley-port-clinton-mon-ami-wedding-phot

I remember the days when i used to let a friend cut my hair for $5 who was always stoned as fuck and had no idea how to cut hair lol

damn i am late to this party! i want to talk about so many things!!

like ronnie, i'm friends with a girl who does amazing things with hair. it was just over a year ago that i manned up, and let her chop off my shoulder length hair. the biggest thing that i learned that day was the importance of a blow drier.

seriously, blow driers are SO important! i used to slave in front of the mirror, usually with a shitty gel, trying to make my hair do something even remotely close to what i wanted. my success rate was about 1/15.

but now, i spend $35 a ~month on a cut, use decent product, and i'd say i'm satisfied with the way i style my hair almost every single morning.

get out of the shower, blow dry, do all my other morning shit, then apply product and blow dry again. it takes me MAYBE 5 minutes total.

i was also working with a similar style back in the early spring.

525906_3661965959155_1530943372_n.jpg

that was during the cutting process. joseph dimaggio did a class at the place i go, and they hooked me up with a free cut as one of his subjects. in this shot it's a lot longer on top than the final product, but i loved it. 

but i basically went from this:

270209_642102095277_2248598_n.jpg

to this:

392565_10151025815926097_740680619_n.jpg