Bad hair cuts

so i haven't styled my hair in years.  what exactly is the process for the blow dryer.  you put in the product and blow dry after and shape as you dry? 

i have been doing the lebowski thing for years and years.  i basically cut down to a #1 and when it grows out i put murrays pomade in(going to try that axe stuff) and spike it up.

i  literally haven't styled my hair in probably 5 years but i would like to start doing it more on occasion.  make myself feel better ya know.

for me, i get out of the shower and blow dry. leave in just a little bit of dampness, but i just kind of dry it into the general shape its gonna take for the rest of the day.

then about 10-15 minutes later, i use the product, and then blow dry on low. this way it dries without ruining the shape i just achieved.

24kw7ep.jpg

Better? The hairdresser def took took much off, so I'm going to give it a few weeks to grow in a tad.

If you're open to it, try a part on the side, that way you can blend it a little bit instead of it all just going to one side.  Again, you must have trust in me my friend. 

looks like hudson should audition for interpol while he still has the chance.

i can remember trying to give myself a mohawk with battery powered trimmers when i was about 16, and the batteries died.

i had to ride my bike to a barber and get it fixed.

I went to a Super Clips or one of those other crappy haircut chains probably 5 years ago, and when I got home I realized the lady completely didn't trim above one ear. I swore off paying for haircuts after that and have just buzzed my head since then.  I always thought I would hate it, but I enjoy a nice, short buzz.

I went to a Super Clips or one of those other crappy haircut chains probably 5 years ago, and when I got home I realized the lady completely didn't trim above one ear. I swore off paying for haircuts after that and have just buzzed my head since then.  I always thought I would hate it, but I enjoy a nice, short buzz.

i shaved down for like 3 or 4 straight summers. it's just so damn easy!