iOS 6.1 Update

jhulud

i dont know if ive even updated.

during a work day, i listen to music on my phone, and have about 45-60% at the end of the day. somehow i went home at 11% one day last week.

I like iTunes 11. I guess I'm the only one. It took some getting used to.

I noticed a small change in battery life after the iOS update. I kill batteries anyway because I'm on my phone so much.

Waiting for the Mophie Juice Pack to come out for the iPhone 5. Really hoping they slimmed it down a lot from the iPhone 4 case.

I haven't updated to 6.1 - my battery was awful enough as it was. iPhone 5 here. I charge my phone at night, get up for work at 5am and am at work for 5:30. Rarely do I use my phone in that time. During the work day, I don't use it on shift, just on breaks - so that gives me 1 hour total of use (just Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, sometimes check VC - that's really it) and 7ish hours standby. Come 2:00, when I'm off work, my phone is down to 60% or less - on bad days, it can be lower than 40% by that time. I'm not crazy, right? That's pretty shitty battery?

I'm very lucky if, after that, I can make it last the rest of the day.

I work in cell phones and have yet to hear anything regarding iOS 6.1 and battery life, though I'm sure I certainly will in the near future.  I'm pretty stoked for 6.1 though considering there should be a jailbreak here shortly.  

Side note:  Apparently jailbreaking will revert back to being illegal here in the near future based on new FCC regulations.  Lame. 

I work in cell phones and have yet to hear anything regarding iOS 6.1 and battery life, though I'm sure I certainly will in the near future.  I'm pretty stoked for 6.1 though considering there should be a jailbreak here shortly.  

Side note:  Apparently jailbreaking will revert back to being illegal here in the near future based on new FCC regulations.  Lame. 

I didn't hear about that! Wow now I'm sad, I was so excited when I saw that they've jailbroken the 5 on 6.1. If it goes back to being illegal that will suck, but most likely won't stop most people from doing it.