Something Corporate LTTW Repress ETR Marbled Green Variant(/500)on sale Superbowl Sunday at 12:24pm

Got mine today and was pretty disappointed with how my copy turned out. I know there are discrepancies to be expected when at the beginning or ending of a variant press, but I thought this was nuts. Was really hoping for a good marbled copy like in the store photo.

Anyone else's turn out like this? Mine's nearly black!

lttwgreen.jpg

Um...so this is back up at hot topic.  Not sure if it's an error.  It doesn't show it as the new pressing (blue I believe)...still lists it as black:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl//Something+Corporate+-+Leaving+Through+the+Window+Vinyl+LP-357383.jsp

Also sorry, I know this is the ETR thread - but i'm lazy.

Um...so this is back up at hot topic.  Not sure if it's an error.  It doesn't show it as the new pressing (blue I believe)...still lists it as black:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl//Something+Corporate+-+Leaving+Through+the+Window+Vinyl+LP-357383.jsp

Thanks for the heads up bro!!!!

Bump

Around 100 of these left, grab em while they last if your interested.

I expect a big of orders tomorrow once people get paid on friday.

FYI- These are expected to arrive tomorrow and will begin shipping all weekend, hoping to have them ALL mailed out by the end of next week

Got mine today, thanks! Any clue how many copies are still available?

the listing is an error

the new hot topic listing is the second pressing on blue vinyl

Got mine today and was pretty disappointed with how my copy turned out. I know there are discrepancies to be expected when at the beginning or ending of a variant press, but I thought this was nuts. Was really hoping for a good marbled copy like in the store photo.

Anyone else's turn out like this? Mine's nearly black!

lttwgreen.jpg

Saw some images of this variant on eBay and they look exactly like mine. Did any copies turn out like the one shown in the store?