PO: My Bloody Valentine - New Album 180 gram

Second track in and it's glorious. I was seriously worried it wasn't going to live up to its hype but it does. It does. Has the cleanness of the tracks he did on the LIT soundtrack while keeping things blown out. This is my daily album for the next year.

Glad to hear you say that. I'll probably like it then. I was really skeptical as well. I'm going to listen in like 15.

I just finished it and it's better than Loveless. There, I said it.

Bold statement. 

I feel that it takes the best elements of 'Loveless' and updates them using the accessibility of today's studio and music tech. It's a step forward in the brilliance of Kevin Shields. It's basically an update on what they did with Loveless back in the mid-90's. 

Bold statement. 

I feel that it takes the best elements of 'Loveless' and updates them using the accessibility of today's studio and music tech. It's a step forward in the brilliance of Kevin Shields. It's basically an update on what they did with Loveless back in the mid-90's. 

Im not gonna say its better or worse than Loveless until its gotten my 30th listen.

Weird. I didn't get one. Huh. 

My order is in the history and looks OK. I messaged them to make sure. Let's hope all is OK. 

If you ordered through Paypal, it looks like the order goes through but then there's a 'Click Here To Confirm Your Order' type link on the very last page, you may have missed.  Soon as I clicked that I got an e-mail from Paypal and from the website confirming my order.