Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

I'm up to 9600 snakes. Hoping I make it to the final two prizes (arena and hotel). My desire to log in and play multiple times a day is dwindling.  This ends on the 9th of May, right?

Yeah.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel as well, and man do I hope to hit it soon. This has definitely been the most tedious of all their seasonal events. (Which I suppose makes up for Valentine's Day being so easy!)

Yeah.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel as well, and man do I hope to hit it soon. This has definitely been the most tedious of all their seasonal events. (Which I suppose makes up for Valentine's Day being so easy!)

Ive pretty much given up on the idea of getting higher than the baseball stadium. I can't devote hours of my day to this!

If you have an android device you can download a version of the game that is hacked that gives you endless donuts.

Have you (or anyone else here) done this?  I'm tempted now, but part of me feels like I invested so much time into doing this the legit way..

But another part says "fuck you for making it so easy to accidentally spend what donuts I DO accumulate!"