Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Simpsons Tapped Out 4.2.1 Unlimited Donuts And Cash Hack For Android - YouTube

^ This is the video I used and I followed the mediafire link for the Android hack.  I only used it to buy premium items, a few pieces of land to stick things on, and get some snakes.  I'm trying not to abuse it because I don't want to just speed through the game and be done with it, so I'm not speeding up building things or speeding up tasks or buying every plot of land.

Also, I have somewhere around 200 eggs to drop on people or peoples. HMU dudettes.

Awesome. I just downloaded the Android hack version and skipped a bunch of trouble and got the last WD prize, as well as all the premium items I miseed. B)

What is BlueStacks?

^Did your donut tracker work the same way as it did in the video?

So, someone wanna log me in on their hacked android and hook me up with cash and donuts? Ha

If you watch the video, the way the hack works is you don't receive donuts, you can just spend as many as you want and your donut counter goes into the negative. 

Where is the download for the hack on Android? 

Do you think they'll eventually go through and delete all the accounts that are hacked?

I don't want to lose all my work...

Check this video...the link to the hacked version is in the video info section:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R0ZwIhVQcY

I did the racetrack/lottery ticket hack which they have since fixed and my account is still fine.

Same here. I doubt they will delete accounts since they would probably have to delete a bunch of accounts which would only hurt the developers imho.