Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

how many more you need, will drop any eggs i have as i get em on you

Need about 2k. Happy they extended it a full week and not just a day or something like that. I'll get 2k easy. I'll post when I'm good and switch to helping out others too.

Still torn on whether I want to use the hack. Staying away from it (for now).

yeah it is tempting but im just using it for premium items, no speed ups or anything like that. i still have a lot of buildings to unlock

I'm just thinking that getting all the premium characters and buildings will really ratchet up my intake of XP and money, and thus burn through the game progression too quick. Same reason I play every PS3 game on Hard. Taking the slow way, then when I max out I will buy all the premium stuff with the hack. Only real downside is that I will probably miss some premium whacking day items but whatever. There were probably other quests that finished up before I even downloaded the game and no big deal I don't have those items.

Mount Carlmore is sweet. Love seeing that everytime I visit a springfield.

I'm going to freaking love the day when they finally put all the Simpsons episodes on Netflix. It's gotta happen. Fam Guy, Cleveland, and all the others are up there. It will take up 6 months of my life but I'm going to watch whole series from the start.

I've got the first 13 seasons on DVD/Blu Ray and it's great.  I love watching with the commentary on.

If I ever get disposable income again, I'd like to buy the rest.