Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

The hacks seem to become obsolete once a update is made. But the hackers generally make a new one within a couple days

I havnt looked for one yet since Squidport. Been thinking about it though to get more donuts so i can get the community center/Jasper and whatever premium items come with Squidport

The hacks seem to become obsolete once a update is made. But the hackers generally make a new one within a couple days

I havnt looked for one yet since Squidport. Been thinking about it though to get more donuts so i can get the community center/Jasper and whatever premium items come with Squidport

There is a new one. You can get unlimited donuts & money by planting crops at Cletus' farm, and unlimited boardwalk tiles (up to the maximum) PLUS all the old items you might have missed

The money is starting to annoy me. $200k+ for hermans store and the other one, takes me forever to get anywhere near.

I wish there was a hack for the iphone...

I'm cool with the money... before I ever used the hack I had 3mil legit springfield bucks, but I always hated missing out on the premium items.  I used the hack for donut items, and just went back to it for boardwalk tiles.  the wait period for those things is insane-o

my user name is brewderinger - I just started so my Springfield is super shit, but I'm gonna through this thread and add a bunch of you haha

Here's a good tip for a beginner; assign Homer to play with his MyPad and while he's doing that, repeatedly tap on him. After about ten taps you'll be rewarded with ten free donuts ad a statue of Jebediah Springfield.

Here's a good tip for a beginner; assign Homer to play with his MyPad and while he's doing that, repeatedly tap on him. After about ten taps you'll be rewarded with ten free donuts ad a statue of Jebediah Springfield.

Level 29 and I didn't know about this. Thanks! Any more easter eggs?