Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Anyone who has a JZ written on their Springfield in eggs, I have left some for ya.

dentedcougar is the username, so get me back if you're up for it!

I also wonder how long the delay is between when you give eggs, and when the friend sees them and is able to click them?

immediately, ive seen some people start to drop eggs while im in my hood.

added a couple of people.....some massive cities compared to mine hahahah thanks for the adds for those who did 

I would love you pretty hard if you didn't build much of anything until whacking day ends.  I just went through your town and it took me all of 12 seconds to get in, whack 5 snakes, hit three buildings and collect the cash+XP.  It was fantastic.

immediately, ive seen some people start to drop eggs while im in my hood.

It's not quite real-time, because I've been putzing around and then all of a sudden there's 20 eggs that magically appear, then a little later a chunk more will appear.  Unless my shitty droid X that is 3 years old and been dropped a million times just doesn't work too well.

I would love you pretty hard if you didn't build much of anything until whacking day ends.  I just went through your town and it took me all of 12 seconds to get in, whack 5 snakes, hit three buildings and collect the cash+XP.  It was fantastic.

Someone want to be a saint and make 50 accounts called vc1, vc2, etc and add all of us to them (but never build anything)?

It's probably an hour of work but it would really help everyone get their snakes.

Origin hates me or I might give it a try.

Someone want to be a saint and make 50 accounts called vc1, vc2, etc and add all of us to them (but never build anything)?

It's probably an hour of work but it would really help everyone get their snakes.

Origin hates me or I might give it a try.

Holey smokes I love ideas like this. 

Is there any way you can get booted for doing this?

Holey smokes I love ideas like this. 

Is there any way you can get booted for doing this?

I don't think so. In a way, people "stole" a lot of donuts with that glitch (not giving anyone a hard time. I wish I had started the game early enough to get on that). They didn't get booted. It's not in EA's best interest.

Maybe I'll try and do 10 tomorrow. Then I would have to log in once every couple days and accept friend requests (if I'm going to share). It's just a good amount of work for a pretty simple video game.