ON SALE NOW! You, Me, and Everyone We Know - A GREAT BIG HOLE EP 7"

I took the time to make this video Please take the time to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usT6sRBF17Y

Eric, I hope you realize that in your attempt to disprove the opinion (that I'm not sure if anyone actually has) that you are a troll, you are personifying the most effective and authentic troll I could have ever imagined. 

You are so great in every way. Never change.

i don't get the whole "you guys don't read my posts what the helllll"

all your posts are the same "take me seriously!" drivel.

and the reason, above all, that you're getting the troll talk, is because you're incessantly asking for advice, while not appearing willing to take the advice given.

very usedguy of you.

i don't get the whole "you guys don't read my posts what the helllll"

all your posts are the same "take me seriously!" drivel.

and the reason, above all, that you're getting the troll talk, is because you're incessantly asking for advice, while not appearing willing to take the advice given.

very usedguy of you.

Your advice is just read don't speak, yet post are clearly directed at me and about me. I don't get your advice truly if somebody was talking about you in the public setting; you wouldn't stand up and defend yourself? All the advice I've received is sit down and shut up, which doesn't make sense to me, I'm on a forum to discuss and talk so why am I not aloud to talk discuss. What I mean is when I ask for advice is when all these people are like we should ban him, he's out of place, ect. nobody's like "Hey Eric try this" expect for with the "you must be new" thing which I have since apologized for. Everybody's pointing fingers at me like I'm the problem, yet nobody has a way to fix the problem. Maybe I'm not the problem, maybe it's the lack of respect I'm given.

tumblr_inline_mh7kpae8da1qjidbj.gif

god dammit. just lost a whole post. i'm going to reply and then go to bed.

you take 'being taken seriously' way too seriously. we say read, don't reply, because you seem far too intent on these knee-jerk reaction paragraphs to pay attention to the rest of conversation. instead, we're suggesting that you take some time to familiarize yourself with the landscape around here, and maybe learn a thing or two about the way we interact. 

as someone else said, it's not common for someone to join here, and have an immediate impact. and when they do, they're usually fuckheads and/or trolls. so pardon us for just running with our instincts here. but gosh, you don't make it easy.

just lighten up, and remember that this is just an internet gathering of people, and nothing that happens here has any affect on anyone's day to day lives. 90% of what is said on here, by anyone, really, is just a joke. either that, or they're letting off steam because life outside the internet tends to suck. 

god dammit. just lost a whole post. i'm going to reply and then go to bed.

you take 'being taken seriously' way too seriously. we say read, don't reply, because you seem far too intent on these knee-jerk reaction paragraphs to pay attention to the rest of conversation. instead, we're suggesting that you take some time to familiarize yourself with the landscape around here, and maybe learn a thing or two about the way we interact.

as someone else said, it's not common for someone to join here, and have an immediate impact. and when they do, they're usually fuckheads and/or trolls. so pardon us for just running with our instincts here. but gosh, you don't make it easy.

just lighten up, and remember that this is just an internet gathering of people, and nothing that happens here has any affect on anyone's day to day lives. 90% of what is said on here, by anyone, really, is just a joke. either that, or they're letting off steam because life outside the internet tends to suck.

You're thinking to much about this kid. It's giving ME a headache, and it's toll, not troll.