The deluxe CD with the puzzle is pretty cool, but I honestly never got into Ironman as much as other albums (OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Tical) so I'm gonna pass.  If the puzzle came with the vinyl then i might get it just for fun.

I grabbed the Liquid Swords chess box set and have it set up in my cube at work.  It's pretty sweet.

This just got added to the RSD 2013 list:

*NEW*  Genius/GZA Liquid Swords—the Chess Vinyl Edition (Contains the entire Liquid Swords album and complete instrumentals as well as a in-depth, full color linear notes with contributions from GZA himself and a full-sized chess set) 

I'd assume it must be through Get On Down but haven't tried looking into it yet... Now I regret buying the CD version, haha

*NEW*  Genius/GZA Liquid Swords—the Chess Vinyl Edition (Contains the entire Liquid Swords album and complete instrumentals as well as a in-depth, full color linear notes with contributions from GZA himself and a full-sized chess set) 

I'd assume it must be through Get On Down but haven't tried looking into it yet... Now I regret buying the CD version, haha

Correct, it is on Get On Down and does have a full-size chess set.

*NEW* Genius/GZA Liquid Swords—the Chess Vinyl Edition (Contains the entire Liquid Swords album and complete instrumentals as well as a in-depth, full color linear notes with contributions from GZA himself and a full-sized chess set)

Liquid Swords was just reissued like 2 years ago!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone preorder the Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die Collector's Pack?

http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/album/twelve-reasons-to-die

I feel like that is a really good deal for everything that it comes with.

Twelve Reasons To Die LP

Twelve Reasons To Die (Instrumental) LP

Deluxe 2 CD set

Cassette (alternate version of the album produced by apollo brown) <- This is pretty cool

A Comic Book

Album Poster

& a t-shirt

I think I might pick this up.

I could see myself bumping the instrumental more than the actual album.

What do you guys think about it?

• 3 weeks later...

Bunch of options for the new Ghostface album via GetOnDown: http://www.getondown.com/blog/2013/04/presales-up-for-limited-edition-ghostface-killah-12-reasons-to-die-packages-from-get-on-down/

Crazy Private Press Box /100 $140

Semi Crazy Box /400 $60

Single Colored LP (with vocals or without) $24

There's some really cool stuff there, but it's hard for me to get excited about a random new Wu solo album, even if it is Ghostface.  I'd guess that the album won't be good enough to be worth spending $24, nevermind $140. 

I like what GetOnDown has done with deluxe reissues of stuff that everyone already considers classic, but I'm less on board with these big deluxe editions of random new albums.

• 3 weeks later...

Bunch of options for the new Ghostface album via GetOnDown: http://www.getondown.com/blog/2013/04/presales-up-for-limited-edition-ghostface-killah-12-reasons-to-die-packages-from-get-on-down/

Crazy Private Press Box /100 $140

Semi Crazy Box /400 $60

Single Colored LP (with vocals or without) $24

Wish I would have seen this earlier.....

Have you guys received any response to your emails?

I bought some stuff off of bandcamp and never received them. I tried contacting them through bandcamp two times and through the email the paypal payment was sent to but no luck.

I haven't heard anything either. I emailed them to cancel my order so that I could order the Get On Down version, but never hear back, so looks like I have both version coming in the mail.

It seems like I remember hearing that people who ordered the Man With the Iron Fists soundtrack from the Soul Temple bandcamp either never received them, or they just took forever. Too bad that store isn't managed very well.