THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Guest realtalk

I have transcripts of the unprovoked insults and accusations if anyone wants to read them. They've already been forwarded to the Admins.

Always up for a good read. Lolz

Guest johneedeformed

shttyrambo1.jpg

Let me get this straight, this is how Moderators of Vinyl Collective interact with other members of the vinyl collecting community?

Doesn't include the one where he told me to "eat a dick." 

Keep in mind, this is all over a record he says I'm misleading people into buying, even though the description SPECIFICALLY LISTS IT AS A BLACK VINYL RECORD! Then this piece of work does the same "misleading" practice by posting a copy of ATDI that doesn't even properly play without "skipping badly." The irony is too delicious!

Then this guy realizes he was too drunk and sleepy last night and messages me saying I was right. This is who we have as a Moderator? What a friggin joke!

Guest johneedeformed

You don't seem to be very active around here so why does it matter to you who the mods are?

I don't care who they are as long as they aren't actively harassing others.

Guest realtalk

Hey man, congrats for single-handedly killing punk rock.

As if ANYFUCKINGTHING almost ever to do with this board or Shitty Rambo is "punk".

I hate ass clowns that shoot messages like Shitty Rambo did to you.

Good for yourself for standing up.

2013 YEAR OF THE HIPPO-CRATE, EH SHITTY RAMBO?

shttyrambo1.jpg

Let me get this straight, this is how Moderators of Vinyl Collective interact with other members of the vinyl collecting community?

Doesn't include the one where he told me to "eat a dick."

Keep in mind, this is all over a record he says I'm misleading people into buying, even though the description SPECIFICALLY LISTS IT AS A BLACK VINYL RECORD! Then this piece of work does the same "misleading" practice by posting a copy of ATDI that doesn't even properly play without "skipping badly." The irony is too delicious!

Then this guy realizes he was too drunk and sleepy last night and messages me saying I was right. This is who we have as a Moderator? What a friggin joke!

See, here's the problem. Unless its in another message you didn't show. He wasn't acting as a moderator of vinyl collective, on eBay. He can act any way he wants on any other website. And it shouldn't affect his standing or title here.

I'm pretty sure also, he doesn't wear a badge to the grocery store saying vinyl collective moderator, and pushes past people to get to the front of the line.

This is only a website, everyone here, SHOULD have a life outside of it. How anyone acts on eBay is ebays problem. If you have a problem on eBay, get in touch with them.

Spamming multiple threads here with your inane fucking garbage is annoying as fuck. So I'll say it, eat a bag of dicks. A box of dicks, an extra large popcorn bucket of dicks. Whatever. Just fucking drop your bullshit spanming

Comparing post count dick sizes now? That's classy.

Uhh not quite, emo boy. If anything, my post count shows that I have no life. He is hardly part of the forum so why should the moderators matter to him?

Guest johneedeformed

Spamming multiple threads here with your inane fucking garbage is annoying as fuck. So I'll say it, eat a bag of dicks. A box of dicks, an extra large popcorn bucket of dicks. Whatever. Just fucking drop your bullshit spanming

Guy has dicks on the brain.

Guest johneedeformed

Uhh not quite, emo boy. If anything, my post count shows that I have no life. He is hardly part of the forum so why should the moderators matter to him?

Because the Moderators represent VC and to have a Moderator who is an immature douche makes the creators of this board look bad.

Guest johneedeformed

Comparing post count dick sizes now? That's classy.

Um, I think you comprehended that wrong as that's not where he was going with his post.

Except, that's totally where he went.

What exactly did I say that makes you think "emo boy"? I don't remember calling you names or caling you "Polka Boy."

Anyway, that's precisely what you're doing. "Your opinion about the mods doesn't matter as much as mine because you don't post here as much." I'm just pointing out that that's shitty behavior, and doesn't do anything to improve anyone's experience on the forum.

What exactly did I say that makes you think "emo boy"? I don't remember calling you names or caling you "Polka Boy."

I just need to download an add blocker and block all of the wankers with pictures of themselves.

Um, I think you comprehended that wrong as that's not where he was going with his post.

I don't see any other way to take it when someone says "why does _____ matter, because you're not very active here". Especially when it comes from a much more active forumer. It's dismissive of someone because they haven't been here as long/made as many posts. That's shitty exclusive behavior.