OG pressings of Hum's You'd Prefer an Astronaut available here 2/25?!?!

id keep checking - some people may be holding copies in their carts which is possible to do on bigcartel. just sayin.

I believe this is what's going on as I mentioned earlier. Especially since they don't say 'Sold Out' yet.

Fuck you to the stupid cart loaders that ruin it for others. Stop with that already.

Edit - Now this batch is officially sold out.

Well, that went fast. Was there anything preventing people from actually checking out with more than one copy or is this something Matt is going to have to sort out afterwards?

I don't think we can be certain. I assume he will just cancel orders that ordered more than one and either put them back up immediately/randomly or put them back up with the next batch that goes for sale.

He put up a few small updates:

Update, Friday, March 1, 9:13 a.m…
I’m gonna hit the showers. Dibiase will be here in a few to do some guitar work for their upcoming Earth Analog Records vinyl release. I want to look my best. We’re recording to tape, mixing to tape, and thencutting our lacquers from tape, creating an entirely analog artifact. Tomorrow the studiowelcomes engineer Kurt Ballou and Chicago natives Sweet Cobra. Busy.

Update: Friday, March 1, 9:04 a.m…
The first batch of 50 of each album has sold out. Thanks so much to all of you. These will ship whenever the posters become available. I would assume in about 7 days. I will put up another batch of 50/each for sale next week, maybe Wednesday the 6th, in the evening. So if you missed out today, please don’t be discouraged.