PO: HRVRD "From The Birds Cage" - Limited 12" & Bundle Package from ETR

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if this was worth posting or even the right place, but I just saw these guys open for Lydia & it seems as though they played a new song, tentatively named "Howl" based on the setlist.fm posting. And it was awesome. And if this info was already posted somewhere I apologize.

And to stay on topic, I saw they had FTBC on grey for sale.

I actually snagged a Parts & Labor 7" for $5 which I had to ask for because it wasn't on display.

• 5 months later...

Don't say that... I'll cry.

I don't think they are done. I think the band is just taking the rest of the year off. Based on Jesse's IG he seems to be writing/pre recording some stuff. Needless to say he might just be finishing The Bear Romantic's next album. I'd expect some news before the end of the year for sure.

I don't think they are done. I think the band is just taking the rest of the year off. Based on Jesse's IG he seems to be writing/pre recording some stuff. Needless to say he might just be finishing The Bear Romantic's next album. I'd expect some news before the end of the year for sure.

Didn't sound like any Hrvrd stuff, but I followed to make sure I don't miss anything. Really hoping for some new material. They just recently signed to Equal Vision and have only released one album. Hoping they have more in the works. Or at least hopefully Jesse has music in the works.