CONFESSIONS

There's seriously no one that's "themselves" when talking about sound and look. With any band out there you can say they're mimics of three of the bands that inspired them when really it's all the music and looks they liked mixed into one with a tiny bit of change.

WHich one of these bands looks and sounds like themselves:

torche1.jpg

or

125787_62362_MM2.jpg

WHich one of these bands looks and sounds like themselves:

torche1.jpg

or

125787_62362_MM2.jpg

Unless they created a whole new genre of music then they were influenced by someone and therefore are a copy of them with a tiny bit of change and unless they never saw anyone looking anyway that made them change something their wearing then they are actually original.

Edit: I'm not trying to insult anyone or any band, it's natural to try and be like what you enjoy because nobody want's to be like what they hate.

Unless they created a whole new genre of music then they were influenced by someone and therefore are a copy of them with a tiny bit of change and unless they never saw anyone looking anyway that made them change something their wearing then they are actually original.

Edit: I'm not trying to insult anyone or any band, it's natural to try and be like what you enjoy because nobody want's to be like what they hate.

strawman1.jpg

People, just do what you do...

Also, listen to Black Flag.

which one? there is conflicting opinions on which one is better. 

:P

and shouldn't you be at a show buying me a record !!!!!! also, sorry, i wrapped your gift, just need to make it to the post office. i just hate walking an hour to and from to get there.

I refuse to acknowledge this as a single sentence.