CONFESSIONS

i don't know if this is much of a confession, or if it's just that i'm really anxious right now.

i'm about to go on a  3-day-straight bender. st patrick's day weekend is unreal where i'm from. so from getting out of work tomorrow until whatever hour i pass out at in the early hours of monday- i will be getting shit-wrecked drunk. 

i'm also really looking forward to not being in front of a computer for all that time. i'm seriously worried about my inability to stay off the damn  internet, especially when i'm at work.

so yeah, i'll see you guys all on monday when i'll be in bed all day, probably dying.

i don't know if this is much of a confession, or if it's just that i'm really anxious right now.

i'm about to go on a 3-day-straight bender. st patrick's day weekend is unreal where i'm from. so from getting out of work tomorrow until whatever hour i pass out at in the early hours of monday- i will be getting shit-wrecked drunk.

i'm also really looking forward to not being in front of a computer for all that time. i'm seriously worried about my inability to stay off the damn internet, especially when i'm at work.

so yeah, i'll see you guys all on monday when i'll be in bed all day, probably dying.

Man, St. Patrick's Day is like Christmas to my family and I don't even go that hard. Godspeed rybread.

i'm about to go on a  3-day-straight bender. st patrick's day weekend is unreal where i'm from. so from getting out of work tomorrow until whatever hour i pass out at in the early hours of monday- i will be getting shit-wrecked drunk. 

i'm also really looking forward to not being in front of a computer for all that time. i'm seriously worried about my inability to stay off the damn  internet, especially when i'm at work.

i feel like in order for it to be a bender, you can't really plan on it; it has to be the result of happenstance or necessity.  you're just partying for 3 days.  no big deal, dude.  enjoy yourself.  make some good decisions and have fun. 

Man, St. Patrick's Day is like Christmas to my family and I don't even go that hard. Godspeed rybread.

you should really come to Holyoke for st patty's one year. 

friday kicks off with all our downtown bars partying just because. (springsteen cover band is the highlight of this)

saturday there's a road race first thing in the morning, where the finish line literally turns into the streets flooding with people just getting smashed. there are about 4 bars on the block that everyone bounces between, and it's basically a woodstock thing where the cops are just there to keep the peace. taking a beer from this bar to that bar? whatever. it's not like our backpacks aren't full of them anyway.

and then everyone wakes up sunday ignoring the blistering hangover that comes with the 12 or so hours of drinking, because we have the second biggest parade in the world behind ireland. again, just another day of an entire city just getting smashed while the police look away. ah who am i kidding, theyre drinking too.

the weather has been incredible the last couple- but last year was so good that we woke up monday morning, went to dennys, and then took the boat out on the river, and kept drinking. unfortunately, we will not be so lucky this year.

I realize I'm on the internet and can do some googling but, what's St Patty's day really for?

I have football practice Sunday morning (11am) then I think we're just going to a bar immediately after, then home to shower. Capping the night probably out somewhere for a little bit just cause that's what everyone else is doing pretty much.

I wish all women were this straightforward. Just tell us what you want.

It's not always that easy! Especially when you do finally tell someone that you've been seeing for a little bit what you actually want and have them react badly to it/judge you and then you just feel really weird and soon after your relationship falls apart.

Once I pushed a guy against the wall and put my hand around his neck and told him to stop being so gentle. It did have good results though~

@steve

religious holiday and cultural celebration for St. Patrick who is the most well known patron saint of Ireland. I think some of the religious eating and drinking restrictions are lifted in order to celebrate. A lot of people attend a church service.

I know there is some dispute over the use of St. Patty vs. St. Paddy. My dad says Patty is feminine and that you should always refer to an Irishman named Patrick as Paddy. But I don’t know. I do know my mom is cooking 8 corned beefs.

It's not always that easy! Especially when you do finally tell someone that you've been seeing for a little bit what you actually want and have them react badly to it/judge you and then you just feel really weird and soon after your relationship falls apart.

Once I pushed a guy against the wall and put my hand around his neck and told him to stop being so gentle. It did have good results though~

Awkward work boner

you should really come to Holyoke for st patty's one year. 

friday kicks off with all our downtown bars partying just because. (springsteen cover band is the highlight of this)

saturday there's a road race first thing in the morning, where the finish line literally turns into the streets flooding with people just getting smashed. there are about 4 bars on the block that everyone bounces between, and it's basically a woodstock thing where the cops are just there to keep the peace. taking a beer from this bar to that bar? whatever. it's not like our backpacks aren't full of them anyway.

and then everyone wakes up sunday ignoring the blistering hangover that comes with the 12 or so hours of drinking, because we have the second biggest parade in the world behind ireland. again, just another day of an entire city just getting smashed while the police look away. ah who am i kidding, theyre drinking too.

the weather has been incredible the last couple- but last year was so good that we woke up monday morning, went to dennys, and then took the boat out on the river, and kept drinking. unfortunately, we will not be so lucky this year.

Just another Massachusetts Paddy's day celebration. I will be drunk from when I get out of work today until Monday morn.

I had a thing with a girl once one day when I was depressed she flipped on me, but I'll never forget she said "You're problem is you hate yourself so much, that you don't give anybody the chance to love you." which I guess is true. I've learned not to get attached to anyone or anything else but it still tends to happen because I'm a mess like that.

this is awesome.

it took about 4 years into that relationship for her to realize that a mean hair pull was all she needed to really put her over.

god dammit.. now i want some insane rough sex.

awkward work boner.