CONFESSIONS

I had a thing with a girl once one day when I was depressed she flipped on me, but I'll never forget she said "You're problem is you hate yourself so much, that you don't give anybody the chance to love you." which I guess is true. I've learned not to get attached to anyone or anything else but it still tends to happen because I'm a mess like that.

so much teen angst eric

this is awesome.

it took about 4 years into that relationship for her to realize that a mean hair pull was all she needed to really put her over.

god dammit.. now i want some insane rough sex.

awkward work boner.

Yeah, I wish my girl would pin me against a wall or something like that.  Shit.  I feel like alot of the passion in our relationship has just been sucked out since we've been living together for awhile.  Every time we do it, it's kinda the same routine.  Maybe it's cause we both gained weight.  She tells me she'd do it more often if we were both skinnier... 

This is both a confession and general conversation.

Yeah, we've talked about it, and it's more complicated than that.  She has several health things going on that prevents her from doing it more often.  I told her I'd be cool with just getting some kind of sexual attention more often, like even the occasional handy-j every now and then.  Everytime I've asked though it seems like she doesn't want to though.  Once we move and get into shape I think that'll help things though.  That's what I hope at least.

@steve

religious holiday and cultural celebration for St. Patrick who is the most well known patron saint of Ireland. I think some of the religious eating and drinking restrictions are lifted in order to celebrate. A lot of people attend a church service.

I know there is some dispute over the use of St. Patty vs. St. Paddy. My dad says Patty is feminine and that you should always refer to an Irishman named Patrick as Paddy. But I don’t know. I do know my mom is cooking 8 corned beefs.

So its pretty much just for the sain himself? Not observing any crazy miracles or anything?

This will be my first st. patricks day sober in a long long time.  Challenge accepted!  St. Paddy's kinda sucks here, it's typically a bunch of ugly awkward people wearing ridiculous chacka and looking like Wal-Mart threw up kelly green all over them.

This so much... well just the second part really.

Yeah, we've talked about it, and it's more complicated than that.  She has several health things going on that prevents her from doing it more often.  I told her I'd be cool with just getting some kind of sexual attention more often, like even the occasional handy-j every now and then.  Everytime I've asked though it seems like she doesn't want to though.  Once we move and get into shape I think that'll help things though.  That's what I hope at least.

Ah, well that's a bummer. Shower her with more attention and maybe she'll be more likely to return the favor? But if there's another reason why she's not into it, you should ask her. You guys just gotta communicate better or you'll get nowhere and be frustrated forever.

It's cool you have each other to get motivated to get into shape though. Hope all goes well!

okay, sorry for all the st patricks day talk.

I'm trying to think of a confession juicy enough to share but also one that I feel comfortable sharing, shit

along with the info of pat's heritage, the radio also informed me today that any whiskey that has been aged for 3 years in a wooden cask is technically an irish whiskey.

Lately I don't feel like there's a point to anything, I just lay in bed, and it depresses me. I know I should get out, but I only feel comfortable with 1 person and everybody else gives me anxiety or annoys me/bores me (this includes my "friends") and I'm not about to annoy that one person. I don't see the point "getting out" anyways because I only go to parties for free liquor and then I have to deal with people I hate and just want to push out the window (I.E. most of my town), going shopping scares me because I feel like everybody's judging me or having more fun than me at me besides you can shop online with a wider selection and less hassle, and going to somebody's house is boring, or maybe I'm just looking for substance that can't be found in a sprawl like mine. Either way I'm wasting away my youth and it's shit, I've spent my entire spring break on my laptop, and now seeing all these people post pictures of people at the beach and shit, makes me feel like I'm missing out (and everything good is happening somewhere else). I don't know though, I don't see a point of any of this this, other than temporary happiness, because in they end everything we do is for temporary happiness. Even with school, all we're doing is working for grades, to get job, that makes us money, to buy possessions, the bring temporary happiness, only for them to break and bring the cycle again. I guess you could say there's love but love is silly to me, maybe it's because I fall for/want stone foxes but I don't see the need for it anyway, because even without divorce, we all end up the same way dead and forgotten and in a relationship somebody has to go first which just brings more pain.

I wish all women were this straightforward. Just tell us what you want.

My ex always used to tell me what to do. We'd be making out and the she'd get off of me and be like ok fuck me now and I was like uhhhh ok. Or she'd just grab my hand and put it down her pants... not gunna lie I miss it :/

Lately I don't feel like there's a point to anything, I just lay in bed, and it depresses me. I know I should get out, but I only feel comfortable with 1 person and everybody else gives me anxiety or annoys me/bores me (this includes my "friends") and I'm not about to annoy that one person. I don't see the point "getting out" anyways because I only go to parties for free liquor and then I have to deal with people I hate and just want to push out the window (I.E. most of my town), going shopping scares me because I feel like everybody's judging me or having more fun than me at me besides you can shop online with a wider selection and less hassle, and going to somebody's house is boring, or maybe I'm just looking for substance that can't be found in a sprawl like mine. Either way I'm wasting away my youth and it's shit, I've spent my entire spring break on my laptop, and now seeing all these people post pictures of people at the beach and shit, makes me feel like I'm missing out (and everything good is happening somewhere else). I don't know though, I don't see a point of any of this this, other than temporary happiness, because in they end everything we do is for temporary happiness. Even with school, all we're doing is working for grades, to get job, that makes us money, to buy possessions, the bring temporary happiness, only for them to break and bring the cycle again. I guess you could say there's love but love is silly to me, maybe it's because I fall for/want stone foxes but I don't see the need for it anyway, because even without divorce, we all end up the same way dead and forgotten and in a relationship somebody has to go first which just brings more pain.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ

Dude, I know there isn't supposed to be judgement in this thread, but you're 15!  You don't pay rent, you've never been through a devastating relationship, you're barely old enough to work fast food.  Unless you come back with some sort of "my uncle was killed as I watched and now I seek vengeance throughout the night" kinda back story, I just can't take anything you say seriously.  

I'm sorry, I know I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking. 

Honestly reading that whole thing.  You are missing out if a part of you thinks you're missing out.  If that 1 person is truly your friend, then you calling them or hanging out with them truly will not be a bother that's what a friendship is.  I wish we all knew what the meaning of life was but seriously you can't dwell on the specifics.  Get to the root of why you can't hang out with people/ why you're anxious around them and figure out what makes you happy then go and keep doing that.