CONFESSIONS

I don't I just look at as he is just trying to get a rise out of people and the more complaints the more I imagine hes giggling to himself. If you hate what he says or how he says it the best thing would be to ignore and move on.

And I hate that. This is not a thread that should be accepting of trolling. Some really deep stuff has been brought up here and shouldn't be trivialized by trolling.

And I hate that. This is not a thread that should be accepting of trolling. Some really deep stuff has been brought up here and shouldn't be trivialized by trolling.

i feel like using a gif to react to this would cheapen it. because this is about as true as it gets. everyone had their fun for a night, but let's cool our jets and take the shenanigans elsewhere so that we can take each other seriously in here again.

i was just making gesture due to infighting on who's going to see which "flag' band..

now find me that 2xlp. i'll love you forever.. or at least till next tues.

Ah, Black Flag v Flag? A landmark case haha.

GOT you that 2xLP bitch.

Guest realtalk

I am not trolling. I do realize I use way too many commas and not enough periods, sorry.

I like this guy. Funny how when people have differing opinions and/or use bad grammar it can sometimes be perceived as trolling. He's been nothing but classy, yes?

Didn't want to quote in case you wanted to delete latter, but yeah this site is full of pretty darn decent people.

Regarding the direction of your life comment I can relate a bit.  I'm in a position where it seems like I've got myself into a rut and just lack the ability to, or perhaps desire to, dig myself out of it. 

thanks man. i actually had started to read this book called "as a man thinks", it's all about how basically we control our reality through our thoughts...sort of like people saying that something happening is a self-fulfilling prophecy. it was pretty good because it was just simple, short, and too the point. i just fell out of reading it, but i'd recommend it. that's definitely how i feel right now though. confession: i just got off spring break, didn't do shit the whole time even though i had homework, skipped class the next 2 days and didn't get out of bed til 2 or 3. then called the health center at my school because they do free counseling and made an appointment, so there's that haha.

If you've seen Kids or Bully you've seen Larry Clark's best work. No need for Ken Park. I do think its a good movie, just too dark and unnecessarily over-sexualized for me to recommend to anyone in good conscience.

see i didn't like BULLY. i thought Ken Park was somewhat entertaining though, especially the asshole kid and his grandparents scenes when they play board games. holy fuck! 

I look at apartments in Chicago (where friends live) and LA (where my younger brother and friend live) probably once a week. I want to move away again so bad, even though the first time wasn't great (Austin for a year). Its gonna happen before next summer most likely. I help my mom out a lot by living back at home. But, by staying I'm delaying the inevitable. She's gonna lose all four of us within the next two years. Matt (21) lives in LA. Cara's (almost 20) boyfriend is in the army, he's committed to that and they'll be in Virginia if all goes as planned. Chris (17) is getting letters from Ivy League schools and will be gone when he graduates. Basically she's the only one I'm afraid to drop that on even though my whole family is super super close. The only person who really knows is my buddy Matt (Future Matt/Matt J depending on who's around) who'd be moving with me, with his whole situation he isn't afraid to drop everything and leave with a weeks notice.

Possibly the worst part is I'm leaning LA because Chicago is too close