CONFESSIONS

I'm sure he's not trying to irritate people on this board, but at some point whilst typing mindless Hallmark card advice bullshit, he should re-read what has been typed prior to hitting the send button.  If he decides, "yeah man, that's some pretty deep shit", by all means, post it up, but if on second read he decides, man "that was about as useful as posting as posting a picture of a junk food sweater", then maybe the delete button should make an appearance.  

i wish more people would take this sage advice. :P

alright, my 2 cents on teenageeric:

when i was 15, i learned next to nothing by taking advice from older people (teachers, neighbors, parents).  even when i asked questions, i was more looking for validation than advice.  i wanted to learn and experience things on my own.  that's all this dude is doing.  it's harmless, and there are too many people drawing way too much attention to it.  let it go.

i'll even throw in a confession to keep this on topic...

when i was 15, i wasn't real impressive to 20-somethings either.

I challenge Eric to hold his tongue (fingers in this case) for an entire day.

If you do, I'll hook you up with the new vampire weekend record when it comes out - you seem like you'd be all about preppy hipster music.

Thanks but no thanks, I pre-ordered this already (funny because I'm listing to Step right now)

well if they like the swift I don't want to lick their vee

You know, for months I've wondered if your real or not, but I think I know now. You were a little to clever for 15 with that one, so I'd recommend going back to mis-spelling every other word of every other post. Otherwise, great job getting a rise out of these guys, you really bring out the best posts.

You know, for months I've wondered if your real or not, but I think I know now. You were a little to clever for 15 with that one, so I'd recommend going back to mis-spelling every other word of every other post. Otherwise, great job getting a rise out of these guys, you really bring out the best posts.

Supposedly it was proved. I didn't see. I just look at it like this -- What's worse? Getting duped by some 25 year old troll or being shitty to a 15 year old kid who tried to be your friend? If that were a troll, I wouldn't feel stupid. I would feel like person is a giant loser for spending a ridiculous amount of time on a troll account.