CONFESSIONS

15 or not, I agree the kid needs to cut down on his posting. Not every single thread needs 20 posts offering advice that no one asked for and clearly no one will take. Not every thought he has when reading a thread needs to be conveyed, he needs to learn how to lurk better. It also adds more value to what's being said when it isn't the 140th time you've posted that day and it isn't inane bullshit tangents such as "love is like a t shirt stain" or whatever.

I have him ignored so I don't even mind all that much, but I do have to read his nonsense when someone quotes him, which is actually quite often because of how much he posts.

He also ruined my fucking name.

^ that was better worded and what I was trying to convey a couple of pages back. There are times where I find myself laughing at some of his posts and finding him a fairly enjoyable presence. It's the fortune cookie shit being posted repetetively that gets me irritated. I'm not so old that I don't remember what message boards were like when I was his age - I'm sure most of us have been on forums for as far back as we can remember. Restraint is key, sometimes, though.

15 or not, I agree the kid needs to cut down on his posting. Not every single thread needs 20 posts offering advice that no one asked for and clearly no one will take. Not every thought he has when reading a thread needs to be conveyed, he needs to learn how to lurk better. It also adds more value to what's being said when it isn't the 140th time you've posted that day and it isn't inane bullshit tangents such as "love is like a t shirt stain" or whatever.

I have him ignored so I don't even mind all that much, but I do have to read his nonsense when someone quotes him, which is actually quite often because of how much he posts.

He also ruined my fucking name.

A-goddamn-men

Eric started out being an annoyance that was bordering on trolling.  After a couple weeks of that he seemed to settle into being quality poster.  Some of his posts made me facepalm, but they were few and far between.  The last few days he seems to have just been trolling the shit out of us.

90% of the time I'll defend Eric.  He's a cool guy, who can get annoying.  Most of that is probably him just showing his age.  When he's going off about his Hunger Strike for the right to have pancakes, I'm going to poke fun at him.

i started to suspect that eric wasn't really 15, so i checked his post history. i've never seen him post during normal high school hours. checks out?

If he was a troll, he would be by far the most dedicated troll of all time. So I'm assuming he would know well enough not to post during high school hours.

Someone want to start the "is TeenageEric a troll" poll? Let's hammer it out in one thread rather than leaking into every one he posts in.

That would be a fun thread.

If he was a troll, he would be by far the most dedicated troll of all time. So I'm assuming he would know well enough not to post during high school hours.

Someone want to start the "is TeenageEric a troll" poll? Let's hammer it out in one thread rather than leaking into every one he posts in.

That would be a fun thread.

That would only add more Troll's to the fire.