CONFESSIONS

Did we ever find out how the Justin Timberlake show was?

it was awesome. there's videos all over youtube.

played:

Pusher Love Girl

Like i Love you

Senorita

That Girl

What goes around Comes around

FutureSex/LoveSound

Inxs - Need you tonight

Suit and TIe

Sexy Back

i think i missed a song or two. he played an hour, had a 12 or 15 piece band, and there are tons of videos online. here is the only pic i got before he went on, then my phone died. bummer.

8565583609_2b8a9797fa_z.jpg

that was from the far right of the stage. shit ruled. he infused a few songs into his own.

he also told everyone about his experience at amy's ice cream. which anyone who's lived in austin can tell you the stupid shit they do there from time to time. the best one being the ice cream toss over 4 lanes of traffic into a bowl . check out this video if you wanna see the stupid pranks they pull from time to time at amys. this one's from one store, the one on congress has a larger lane of traffic to throw across though.

also, this is what happens when you're drunk and provoking fights with people. cheap shot yes, but he was starting fights with random strangers for no reason just to get into a fight. and the fucker went to jail on top of it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyFwUY5ecOI&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUyFwUY5ecOI&has_verified=1

it was awesome. there's videos all over youtube.

played:

Pusher Love Girl

Like i Love you

Senorita

That Girl

What goes around Comes around

FutureSex/LoveSound

Inxs - Need you tonight

Suit and TIe

Sexy Back

i think i missed a song or two. he played an hour, had a 12 or 15 piece band, and there are tons of videos online. here is the only pic i got before he went on, then my phone died. bummer.

8565583609_2b8a9797fa_z.jpg

that was from the far right of the stage. shit ruled. he infused a few songs into his own.

he also told everyone about his experience at amy's ice cream. which anyone who's lived in austin can tell you the stupid shit they do there from time to time. the best one being the ice cream toss over 4 lanes of traffic into a bowl . check out this video if you wanna see the stupid pranks they pull from time to time at amys. this one's from one store, the one on congress has a larger lane of traffic to throw across though.

Awesome, glad you had a great time! I will check out the videos. I have to check out Austin sometime, I have a buddy who lives there now.

also, this is what happens when you're drunk and provoking fights with people. cheap shot yes, but he was starting fights with random strangers for no reason just to get into a fight. and the fucker went to jail on top of it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyFwUY5ecOI&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DUyFwUY5ecOI&has_verified=1

this is why i do sxsw all day and go home at night. my first week living in austin (2010) some drunk asshole broke my nose because I was checking out his girl, yo....yea, she was ugly, and i wasn't. 

that video just kicked so much ass. watched that punch about 7 times.

i'm always late to the butt stuff parties. first the pooping convo, and now butt hair.

i'm a trimmer, and that's all that needs to be said about that. but can we talk about girls who don't clean it up? because i've experienced 2 in the last year, and it's beyond uncomfortable.

i'm always late to the butt stuff parties. first the pooping convo, and now butt hair.

i'm a trimmer, and that's all that needs to be said about that. but can we talk about girls who don't clean it up? because i've experienced 2 in the last year, and it's beyond uncomfortable.

i think the one time i experienced that, i was just surprised... you don't see that much these days. i quickly got over it and went about my business.... the business of poon touchin'. AND BUSINESS IS BOOMIN.

not cleaned up as in danglers?

this discussion has made me so uncomfortable. I hate body hair. truly hate. I don't even have arm hair.

I don't care about a hairy guy, but on me, no thank you.