CONFESSIONS

I used to do that because it helped me get likes...

yeah, those are pretty important in our society, i mean really, with the like crisis our economy has been facing as of late, i find it amazing that people still find the strength and courage to even post anything on the internet that isn't food or cat related. someday we will all tell our children, nay, or children's children of the great like purge of '13, and they will be better from our stories, they will grow and thrive from the commodity that is likes. never again shall we feel the sting of the lack of an internet like. hear my voice here forum, we shall never again withhold the likes food and selfies so abundantly deserved. 

Confession:

I'm pretty pissed off at one of my best friends even though I keep telling him I'm not.

I lent him a bass when he hurt his hand at work because he couldn't play his six string but didn't want to take a break from jamming. I offered, and he could have said no. The bass was not an expensive one but was in like-new condition. He had it for nearly one year, when I asked for it back so I could look into selling it the thing was beat to all hell. A volume knob was busted off, the other tone knobs were missing, there's several gigantic scratches on it, and it was covered in dust. He acted like he had no idea and offered to buy new knobs, I told him it was way worse then just a couple knobs.

Long story short I suggested he buy it from me for a lot less than it's worth now, he said he would but I doubt he will. I don't think we'll stop being friends but I'd never treat anything loaned to me like that and then not even own up to it or try and fix it somehow.