CONFESSIONS

i saw one screen shot- don't know if it's legit or not- of ashley benson blowing a line off hudgen's bare tittays

Nah it was actually Vanessa hudgens doing a line off some random's tits. I saw the movie. I like it. The ending is meh. And yeah Hudgens/Benson/Franco threesome, in a pool. No nudity from either girl. A fair amount of sideboob though.

i'm worried that teling you guys my saga did more harm than good. my ex has been on my mind way more ever since i wrote about the whole ordeal.

to the point where i was with a girl the other night, who looked more like her than i realized, and wondered if i've just been looking for an exact replica of her that won't fight with me all the time.

shit.

i'm worried that teling you guys my saga did more harm than good. my ex has been on my mind way more ever since i wrote about the whole ordeal.

to the point where i was with a girl the other night, who looked more like her than i realized, and wondered if i've just been looking for an exact replica of her that won't fight with me all the time.

shit.

Love is like a blood stain on your favorite T-shirt, you can scrub and scrub, and it may fade but will never really go away. Sometimes you might put on a new shit, but the stain is there and you know it is. You can make stain after stain and those may fade, but the stain never goes away sadly. No matter how nice the girl is she'll never replace her, and she'll leave a stain and she might fade better than the other one but she'll always be there no matter how we'll desguised she is, you'll be there in the back of your head. This is just the tragicty that comes with being human

Love is like a blood stain on your favorite T-shit, you can scrub and scrub, and it may fade but will never really go away. Sometimes you might put on a new shit, but the stain is there and you know it is. You can make stain after stain, but the stain never goes away sadly. No matter how nice the girl is she'll never replace her, and she'll leave a stain and she might fade better than the other one but she'll always be there no matter how we'll desguised she is, you'll be there in the back of your head. This is just the tragicty that comes with being human

What in the motherfuck do you know about love? Shut up

Love is like a blood stain on your favorite T-shit, you can scrub and scrub, and it may fade but will never really go away. Sometimes you might put on a new shit, but the stain is there and you know it is. You can make stain after stain, but the stain never goes away sadly. No matter how nice the girl is she'll never replace her, and she'll leave a stain and she might fade better than the other one but she'll always be there no matter how we'll desguised she is, you'll be there in the back of your head. This is just the tragicty that comes with being human

T-shit he says. T-shit.

What in the motherfuck do you know about love? Shut up

Seriously man, go though a bad breakup and then come back here. Until you've been really hurt by a break up you have no place to talk about love. And I'm not talking about some unrequited love HS bullshit I'm talking about a real break up where your life is profoundly altered.

I know that we're not supposed to judge each other in this thread; but jesus, man. Coming in here after someone says some pretty serious stuff and following it with a line of faux philosophical fluff - which I've seen Eric do multiple times now - doesn't seem like a means to actually understand the person being spoken to. It just seems more like a bid for attention, to be seen as deep. It's okay to not have something to say in response to every person putting something up here that has more meaning than spilling a milk bag all over themselves during lunch break.

Eh, not at 15 but my high school first love was crazy and fucked me up for a while. Still agree it was bullshit and didn't really count I guess.

My first love didn't even to come close to the first adult relationship I had that ended. Holy shit that fucked me up for a solid two years afterwards.

I'm just so sick of reading Eric's bullshit. He drives me crazy. I still believe his sole purpose on here is to troll and no amount of proof videos will get me to believe otherwise

Dude keeps talking like he has been through everything and knows everything. Drives me nuts and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way

shit.

Back to Ry's point. I had the same crisis when I started dating my current GF. She's blonde, skinny, same size as me and looks really similar to my old gf. I'm still not 100% sure if its just my type or that I was looking for the same but better. Honestly though I've never been happier she's the polar opposite of my old gf and that's perfect for me. I'm leaning toward I just have a specific type and I know what I like haha.

Love is like a blood stain on your favorite T-shirt, you can scrub and scrub, and it may fade but will never really go away. Sometimes you might put on a new shit, but the stain is there and you know it is. You can make stain after stain and those may fade, but the stain never goes away sadly. No matter how nice the girl is she'll never replace her, and she'll leave a stain and she might fade better than the other one but she'll always be there no matter how we'll desguised she is, you'll be there in the back of your head. This is just the tragicty that comes with being human

you must be killing it with the tweens with this stuff

He's 15 and trying his best to be a part of this community of (mostly) adults. Although most of his attempts cause a lot of people to get frustrated, I don't think he's trying to do that.

This. I am more annoyed at the people who treat the kid like dirt just because of the number 15. If that number was 25 no one would give him nearly as much shit...

I'm sure he's not trying to irritate people on this board, but at some point whilst typing mindless Hallmark card advice bullshit, he should re-read what has been typed prior to hitting the send button.  If he decides, "yeah man, that's some pretty deep shit", by all means, post it up, but if on second read he decides, man "that was about as useful as posting as posting a picture of a junk food sweater", then maybe the delete button should make an appearance.  

I felt like it was a good metaphor, for how we never really get over our first lover, because we've never felt that way before. How we spend our whole lives trying to recreate that first high.

I'm not going any farther to defend myself though because that will need to a long post a people getting mad for no reason.

People do get over their first lover. My first love, I was with for 3 years....that relationship ended and then about a year after that, I met my now wife. Do I ever think about my first love? No

I'm sure some people don't get over their first love sure but don't say that nobody ever gets over their first love because the fact is, is that you are only 15 and time will only tell what will happen in your future.

Chime in on whatever you want but PLEASE stop acting like you know it all about everything. Its getting old