CONFESSIONS

Here's a confession: I think Internet humor is more annoying and stupid than actually funny. And those rage/meme comics do nothing for me. A friend of mine kept posting that "ermagerd" crap and it annoyed the shit out of me. She said it once and I nearly backhanded her. I hate the Internet and everything in it.

the only "rage comic" I support is this one

rage-fucking.jpg

also am I the only person that is getting bothered by Angry Birds EVERYWHERE, it's getting a fucking movie, it was an Iphone app and a boring one at that.

I've never played angry birds, and I really don't understand what the big deal is.  are they also going to make a spider solitaire movie?  get tim burton to direct/produce and johnny depp to play one of the jacks or the kings and that movie would make bank

You use the same black kid oh shit face, constantly. Memes aren't really supposed to be creative.

that's funny here. 

grumpy car is everywhere.

i'm super sick. took a bunch of Robitussin and other things this morning. my art director just pulled me aside and said 'madie you look fucking high"

just looked at myself in the mirror. highness confirmed. ggreat