CONFESSIONS

it's saturday night at 12:45, and I just put clothes in the washer and started doing my work (deriving covariances for a bunch of random variables) about an hour ago.  now I get to write everything up in LaTeX.  at some point, I'll take a break from work to look at my fantasy nascar team.  I'll also probably play ~6 games of hearts before going to bed around 3.  if I convince myself to go for a run on the treadmill, this will have been a great night.  also, it's nights like this that remind me why I'm single :)

i have a nightly riual of touching my boobs because i can

Um... can we not talk about masturbation, or touching ourselves, or whatever.

Eric the correct response to ohhdoilove you would have been "proof video".  Come on man. (Just fucking with you)

This is just getting to easy now.

May everyones touching of themselves or someone else go pleasantly.

teenageeric. you won't be able to get into most music venues being under 21. 98% are 21 and over. so going for a music badge is worthless to you. if you plan to volunteer get your housing in order well before you do it. being a newbie, you'll probably be stuck with a few crews to volunteer for (basically the shit crews everyone works on as a newbie, like holding pool). you also have to be available to volunteer on the day before conference starts. whining and bitching isn't tolerated, and the volunteer coordinators have eyes and ears everywhere so don't try to slack off. 

Confession, I have a huge crush on Lindsey Wixson everybody I tell says she's ugly so I'm kinda embarrsed, I know she's not the prettiest but I don't know she's cute and I like her interviews I don't here's a picture of her: Who's your guy's crush?

tumblr_mcps53rlFJ1rybb45o1_500.gif

She's cute but all I could think about if this chick was sitting across the table from me is that she has a pair of peter griffin balls hanging off her chin