CONFESSIONS

No sir. I may have told a little white lie in order to bed a bird that was supposed to go back to college in a couple of weeks. Her student loan just fell through and apparently she's gonna stay around until spring semester. Now I sit back and wait for this bomb to explode.

No sir. I may have told a little white lie in order to bed a bird that was supposed to go back to college in a couple of weeks. Her student loan just fell through and apparently she's gonna stay around until spring semester. Now I sit back and wait for this bomb to explode.

What'd you tell 'er?

You aren't going to prison. You aren't putting yourself or someone in mortal danger.  Seems to me you might be in a bummer situation, but you are pretty far from actually fucking up.

If you can reduce your situation to a cliche than you're just asking for trouble yourself. Have fun with all the useless, petty shit. Can't wait to see you on the Real Word Road Rules Challenge.

If you can reduce your situation to a cliche than you're just asking for trouble yourself. Have fun with all the useless, petty shit. Can't wait to see you on the Real Word Road Rules Challenge.

You don't know me; I don't know you. So I'll leave you with the following...

"Eat a dick up till you hiccup"—DJ Quik

I just shaved 6 years off of my age. It was intended to be 2 weeks of sport fucking but after sharing a doobie last night she lost all inhibitions and revealed deep feelings for me. The "L" word was spoken a number of times and even once in her sleep. Tick, tick, boom.

I just shaved 6 years off of my age. It was intended to be 2 weeks of sport fucking but after sharing a doobie last night she lost all inhibitions and revealed deep feelings for me. The "L" word was spoken a number of times and even once in her sleep. Tick, tick, boom.

Lesbian? Lesbians?

Man, it's tough, but you gotta own this all now. All bullshit and kidding aside, if you don't come clean and you lead her on, you'll officially be an asshole for real.