CONFESSIONS

ive posted in this thread a bunch, but heres my first confession: i just turned 21 a few days ago, and believe me, this aint my first rodeo with alcohol, cause ive been drinking since i was like 17, but i drank waaaaayyy too much tonight, and made an embarrasment out of myself too. i think it might be good it happened though, cause its made me make a lot of realizations, and that will probably be my last time drinking, at least for the foreseeable future. blegh.

if it makes you feel any better, i bet most of us posting here have been there, done that, threw up on the t-shirt.

if it makes you feel any better #2, my ex-gf got a DUI the night of her 21st. because she's a dumbass and her friends are apparently awful.

i just watched the katy perry docu the other night, it was good. i like her, she's cool and not annoying. some lyrics are eehhhh, but her attitude and life off stage is cool. her up bringing was crazy and her parents are wild.

Did it talk about her christian album that was released under her real name?

not that i want to compare war stories but i have a few of my own

i was a fucking monster when i drank :/

It's not my own it's my step aunts, but rather than go into a lot of detail, lets just say I witnessed first hand why you should never drink and drive and why you should always wear a sea tbelt. 

did she live :(

Well I might as well tell the story now. She was 19 (legal drinking age in Ontario) and it was her friends birthday. They were bar hopping and after I believe the 5th bar were heading home. There were 5 of them in a 3 seater truck so her and another friend weren't wearing seat belts. They were driving home from the last bar and everyone was beyond wasted. They ran a red light and slammed into another car. She was ejected through the front windshield. She lived but is completely paralyzed and has minimal brain activity. She is still alive now (this happened in 1993) but hasn't improved at all. 

Well I might as well tell the story now. She was 19 (legal drinking age in Ontario) and it was her friends birthday. They were bar hopping and after I believe the 5th bar were heading home. There were 5 of them in a 3 seater truck so her and another friend weren't wearing seat belts. They were driving home from the last bar and everyone was beyond wasted. They ran a red light and slammed into another car. She was ejected through the front windshield. She lived but is completely paralyzed and has minimal brain activity. She is still alive now (this happened in 1993) but hasn't improved at all. 

fuck man, i'm sorry :(

I never really knew her because I was 3 when she had her accident, but she is why no one rides with me without a seat belt and I'm pretty much always the designated driver because I've seen how serious the consequences can be.

one of the best feelings i get now is when i can be the DD. i was always the one being driven home. i like knowing that for instance my brother can go out and do his thing and then he will get home safely no matter what.

I've been the DD for 3 years. Booze doesn't bode well with me.

I quit drinking and smoking pot three years ago because of my anxiety. My body doesn't agree with being out of control.

Confession: I wish I still smoked pot. I'm a very wound up person, some people would say I'm very uptight and neurotic. When I was smoking weed I wasn't uptight, and I found that I was actually relaxing a lot more. I had very low stress levels and felt great. I smoked pot for about a year and a half and then started having very bad panic attacks. I tried smoking weed a month after my first one and I had another one. So I quit altogether. Drinking had a similar effect.

I've been the DD for 3 years. Booze doesn't bode well with me.

I quit drinking and smoking pot three years ago because of my anxiety. My body doesn't agree with being out of control.

Confession: I wish I still smoked pot. I'm a very wound up person, some people would say I'm very uptight and neurotic. When I was smoking weed I wasn't uptight, and I found that I was actually relaxing a lot more. I had very low stress levels and felt great. I smoked pot for about a year and a half and then started having very bad panic attacks. I tried smoking weed a month after my first one and I had another one. So I quit altogether. Drinking had a similar effect.

i kinda have a similar thing. see, i never felt/feel out of control or lose my shit when i'm smoking. most of the time i'm pretty chill, but after a few days i start waking up with horrible anxiety. just awful. then i feel like i gotta smoke then to reduce the anxiety and it turns into a shitty cycle. really wish i still could though. sometimes it was just really nice to sit back and relax and laugh, etc.

When I sell records on eBay I usually try to find them on facebook to find out who I'm selling it to.  Today I found the guy who I sold my P!ATD record and I also looked at his girlfriend's page and it turns out she's a musician and a pretty good one at that.  I don't think I'll be able to tell people how I found out about her though.