COLISEUM Vault Sale

Louisville's Coliseum are having a vault sale of rare records including test presses and limited color variants of past releases from Coliseum, Young Widows, Lords, and Breather Resist.

25% of the sales from all Coliseum Vault items (everything other than Sister Faith pre-orders) will go to benefit the ongoing care and medical bills of Callum Robbins, the son of Coliseum producer and friend J. Robbins (Jawbox, Burning Airlines, Office Of Future Plans) who was born with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA).

http://shirtkiller.com/LiteCommerce/cart.php?target=category&category_id=364

I got an e-mail, saying they oversold some of the records I ordered. The slow ass Internet here in Hawaii, plus website issues got me I guess.

But, they are solid dudes and are hooking me up with some other stuff and one record from their personal collection. Pretty stoked to be getting a mystery package. Really good dudes there at shirtkiller.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has everyone that ordered from Shirtkiller received their records? I ordered four on March 4th and still haven't gotten any in.

I got mine quite a while ago, maybe a week before the release date (sorry for the super late reply).

Also, that Euro variant is incredible looking.  I ended up spending quite a bit between the vault sale and Temp Res, so I put off on getting that.  Might have to grab it on payday.