The Wonder Years/Fireworks/Hostage Calm/Misser tour

Good Show. Met up with Billya and his friends. I think I was the oldest dude there not bringing a kid. Ha ha. 

Hostage Calm didn't have the split yet but are supposed to starting tomorrow. 

The kids went nuts for TWY and they played a great set. I missed Misser and Hostage Calm but Fireworks were really good live. I say that after finding their last to LPs very dull.

Good Show. Met up with Billya and his friends. I think I was the oldest dude there not bringing a kid. Ha ha.

Hostage Calm didn't have the split yet but are supposed to starting tomorrow.

The kids went nuts for TWY and they played a great set. I missed Misser and Hostage Calm but Fireworks were really good live. I say that after finding their last to LPs very dull.

We had quite the VC group!

Could you post the set list? I'm curious as to what they are going to play. How was the crowd reaction for them?

On Friday they had a good amount of fans there. Their setlist had (not in perfect order, and I am missing one or two) : Permanently, Reconnect This, Bridges, Just Say It, Goddam Saladdays, Time Capsules, I'm Really Starting to Hope... as a closer with a special song vamped at the end. haha 

They are playing at Empire in West Springfield, Va. Little over an hour from you.

That's not too bad. My aunt and I drove to WV to see Nathan Reich. It's pretty fun to travel for concerts. Makes the experience 10x better.

Though, I just realized it doesn't matter anyway. I'll be out of the country at the time  :o

That's not too bad. My aunt and I drove to WV to see Nathan Reich. It's pretty fun to travel for concerts. Makes the experience 10x better.

Though, I just realized it doesn't matter anyway. I'll be out of the country at the time  :o

Yea, Richmond is an hour away from me and thats the closest shows ever come, so Im used to the drive. So excited for this tour.