VC Fantasy Baseball League

• 3 months later...

just a friendly bump reminder, Spring Training is in a month, I just want to make sure everyone is still interested.  I may need to get everyones email addresses so I can communicate through email rather than page 36+ on this thread about the draft/season, is everyone okay with that?

Starting to work on my Keeper list, but wanted to make sure I got this right.

Last year I drafted Kris Bryant in the 9th round, if I choose him as a keeper he would then be the person in my 7th round spot?

So a Scherzer was my first round pick, I can't keep him?

And since I picked up Wacha as a free agent, he would go in the spot of my 2nd to last draft pick?

And since I picked up Wacha as a free agent, he would go in the spot of my 2nd to last draft pick?

Since Stranger in the Alps originally drafted Wacha in the 14th round last year wouldn't he be a 12th round keeper for this?

What round keepers are players who were never drafted?

Players picked up who were drafted by another team keep their original draft round, and if designated as a keeper they would lose 2 rounds.

I have to see how many rounds the draft was first to see what round undrafted keepers would apply to. Maybe starting around rd 12?

• 3 weeks later...

league innvites have been sent

draft is 23 rounds, we will designate that any undrafted player (a player who was picked up during the season and went undrafted in the 2015 draft) will be designated as a round 15 keeper.  multiple undrafted keepers will add +1 round, so two kept players will be round 15 and 16.  If that is the round of a player you drafted who you want to keep (a player drafted in round 17+ with the -2 round penalty attached) that player will take round priority and will bounce your undrafted keeper one round back.

mike trout drafted round 17 in 2015

andrew mccutchen was undrafted

mike trout round be a round 15 keeper, andrew mccutchen would be a round 16 keeper.

let me know if anyone has any questions, we will have 5 keepers for this draft.  I will have a group email going out to everyone, please reply back to me with your team name and your 5 keepers, do not reply-all on the email.  we will designate the draft date about 1 - 2 weeks out from opening day.

• 2 weeks later...

okay, so my job job is slowing down right now, so hopefully i can get this all together this week.  im in the process of buying/selling homes, and might have a promotion coming soon... so if theres any time its right now for me to get this all organized!  We are still waiting on Her? (Lemongoat) and Bringing Sexson Back (TheMoosen) to rejoin the league as well.  

Steve Mooscemi

he has until friday this week to rejoin the league.  If he does not, I will open up the team slot for someone else to take over.  If anyone knows him, please reach out to him and let him know.  his last login was jan 20th, so I think we may be replacing him.