Official OST and Film Score Thread

I hope people who really want one can get one! I think the orange wax is a nice compliment to the cover. 

Placing an order.

Hopefull they will do something similar with Dark Knight ? Green vinyl for the Joker anyone?

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/hans-zimmer-batman-begins-vinyl-records.shtml

soundstagedirect has it open again for pre-orders for Batman Begins. Just a heads up before they most likely stop taking pre-orders again.

This is where I ordered from. $49.99 and free shipping was attractive, first time ordering from them.

My Banquet order got cancelled due to a decline on my card, I most likely entered something wrong. It's good though because I wanted to cancel anyway and go with SSD. So I did and saved $10! I asked the girl on the phone if they ever oversell preorders and she said, "I think we are always able to fill them" even though I said they were out of 500. So, does anyone know if SSD ever oversells preorders?

My Banquet order got cancelled due to a decline on my card, I most likely entered something wrong. It's good though because I wanted to cancel anyway and go with SSD. So I did and saved $10! I asked the girl on the phone if they ever oversell preorders and she said, "I think we are always able to fill them" even though I said they were out of 500. So, does anyone know if SSD ever oversells preorders?

I was kinda hoping mine got cancelled too lol but I was fully charged and got a new confirmation email today and my order status changed from "processing" to "Pre-order awaiting dispatch." Now I have an order with them and soundstage... since I was worried what happened to you would happen to me and I'd have no order anywhere. Then it also pops back up on Norman Records today. I should have waited a little, but I missed out on this the first time it was pressed and super limited tends to push me to order stuff asap.

I just spent over $100 smh might try to see if I can cancel the Banquet order and get my money back, but then a part of me thinks hmmm what if someone needs a copy here later on.

Well, when someone offers you $250 for something you got for $20, it is hard not to pull the trigger.  I have a digital copy and figured it would get repressed at some point.

It's ridiculous, it goes for like $500 now?!?! I remember the initial thread ScottHeisel posted here about it and I remember saying to myself "I'll get it a little later" boy was I wrong!

Yeah, true. Zimmer did Man Of Steel and he has been confirmed for the Batman/Superman team up, but I would like him to do the Superman music on this and have a co-composer do the Batman inspired music. Or I guess he could just handle the whole duties again. But when he was alone and did TDKR I did not enjoy that soundtrack even though I liked Man Of Steel.