Official OST and Film Score Thread

IMO TDKR was the weakest OST of the three.  James Newton Howard should join him for this project. It was still a great composition, but BB and TDK were better.

Exactly how I feel, also I'm not sure if the packaging/pressing influenced me on TDKR either? Single pocket(no gatefold), supposedly crammed/clipped songs/single lp etc.

I think Michael Keaton wins out for me in the end. The bale era is no doubt important, but the whole grungy reboot with the batvoice got tiring by the end of the series.

The Nolan Batman feels more like serious "cinema" to me than the Burton Batman even though I love those films. That said, there were a loooooot of whispers and sneers in the Nolan trilogy.

I hated when Heath died, because I was a fan of his and knew he was going to kill it as the Joker and I knew that with what Nolan said about Heath's Joker I remember Nolan saying they could do "a couple of films." I would really like to know the early thoughts of what a third film would have been with Heath, I feel the story for TDKR was rushed and I really did not like it!

But overall though the score for The Dark Knight is a favorite! The rising tension is great. And with James Newton Howard not returning for TDKR maybe that was the reason the score suffered.

Also, I called SSD and they said they keep a tally of their stock and that it "shouldn't" oversell. So if it is currently up on the site, the preorder should go through.

Banquet was told they will get 30 copy's and they are only offering that number for sale.

Yea seems they have sold 24 already. 6 left according to their site.

Norman Records seems to be putting it up and then pulling it down (out of stock) randomly. Most likely not getting many either and doesn't want to oversell. Funny thing with Norman records is you can't find it via search anymore unless you type in Hans Zimmer, Batman no longer works.

Just got confirmation that my cancellation request with banquet went through so there should be one more up for those still looking.

Had you already been charged after you put in your cancellation request or was yours still in the processing phase? I'm thinking about cancelling from them as well and was wondering what their response was besides just cancelling it. I have already been charged and have no clue how long its takes for them to process a refund.

Had you already been charged after you put in your cancellation request or was yours still in the processing phase? I'm thinking about cancelling from them as well and was wondering what their response was besides just cancelling it. I have already been charged and have no clue how long its takes for them to process a refund.

I was charged and then reimbursed as soon as I requested cancellation.

Just got confirmation that my cancellation request with banquet went through so there should be one more up for those still looking.

Ugh I couldn't really afford to drop 27 quid on a record right now, but as soon as I saw that there was one back in stock on Banquet, I had to do it. Then I come here and discover that YOU'RE the culprit? Fuck you, sir.

(Also, thank you)