South Park - San Diego/Gay Fish RSD 7" Picture Disc

That would have been perfect. I imagine they planned to do that, but couldn't get the rights to printing Kanye's likeness or something, so they went with this last minute. but why couldn't they just like put a very gay looking fish, or a rainbow or something? It seems like a total waste of a picture disc to have a few words in the center on a black background. . And it's not like "gay+fish=gayfish" or whatever the fuck they wrote makes any sense anyway, not even in the context of the song.

How's it dumb? That's one of the funniest moments in the episode. This is obviously meant for South Park fans, if you don't even recognize what it is then why do you care?

I'm a fan, just not a hardcore fan (hence why I gave mine to a bigger fan) I just really didnt remember this episode in such great detail, the chalkboard scene totally slipped my mind.

I just think the choice of artwork used on the picture disc was not as good as it could have been. A missed opportunity. South Park's one identifying feature besides it's brand of humor is it's unique and iconic art style. Pressing a picture disc with just some chalky looking text when some sort of design relating to that episode, something, anything, would have been just a much better option.

This is all just my personal opinion of course. Keep in mind, I'm not a fan of "text-only" picture discs in general. It's just a matter of taste. Most people love it, I'm cool with that. I have nothing against it.

I'm a fan, just not a hardcore fan (hence why I gave mine to a bigger fan) I just really didnt remember this episode in such great detail, the chalkboard scene totally slipped my mind.

I just think the choice of artwork used on the picture disc was not as good as it could have been. A missed opportunity. South Park's one identifying feature besides it's brand of humor is it's unique and iconic art style. Pressing a picture disc with just some chalky looking text when some sort of design relating to that episode, something, anything, would have been just a much better option.

This is all just my personal opinion of course. Keep in mind, I'm not a fan of "text-only" picture discs in general. It's just a matter of taste. Most people love it, I'm cool with that. I have nothing against it.

Fair enough, I do think it's funny that you had the same reaction as Kanye to Kanye's formula about not understanding the joke. I actually thought you were joking at first lol

Fair enough, I do think it's funny that you had the same reaction as Kanye to Kanye's formula about not understanding the joke. I actually thought you were joking at first lol

Whoa, you just pointed out that those that didn't understand the picture disc are essentially just as funny as Kanye not understanding the joke in the first place. How's that for irony?