PO: The National "trouble will find me"

the deluxe variant is back in stock: http://shopusa.4ad.com/trouble-will-find-me-deluxe-boxset

...i remember why i didnt order it in the first place though. shipping to germany costs almost $50. stupid usps, haha.

Just grabbed it from the store, thanks for the head's up! I added the Terrible Love 7" for $5 so both will ship for free.

Found something on this forum http://americanmaryforum.com/discussion/topic/pre-order-now-avaliable-trouble-will-find-me/page/14/ , bad

news for Euros unfortunately :(

From The National:
We also have an update on international shipping for the deluxe edition. We’ve been looking for a way to make ex-US shipping more affordable, but we still haven’t found a solution given the weight of the box and the need for a trackable shipping method. We’re sorry we can’t offer a happier answer, but with all of the manufacturing taking place in the US, shipping to a base in Europe or UK to then ship on to you doesn’t lower the overall shipping price. In good news, we will have copies of the deluxe edition to sell on tour – hopefully we will still have some available when we arrive in your town.

It's from May 16th.

Hopefully they somehow found a way to lower cost... or will find a way...

Found something on this forum http://americanmaryforum.com/discussion/topic/pre-order-now-avaliable-trouble-will-find-me/page/14/ , bad

news for Euros unfortunately :(

It's from May 16th.

Hopefully they somehow found a way to lower cost... or will find a way...

Damn it... Theyll be here in november, I doubt there will be any boxes left by then

Received mine today, the packaging wasn't really sufficient as i have several large dents on the front, back and the card stock on the girls head has lifted and bent. Not too happy

That sucks! I think this will be a hard box to keep nice though. Due to the material I've already got marks on the back from fingerprints and masks the plastic left on it. The lid gets stuck on her head when trying to close too so have to be careful with it!

Hope you can get a replacement.

Still for sale! Man sleepers got lucky on this one! That delay either allowed for a lot of optioned refunds or they made more to make up for their poor production time!? Either way lucky lucky for a lot of you!!!

Edit: Also I noticed later my box has 3 spots on the bottom where ripping is starting...I am to assume it will get worst over time....dont know if I should bother contacting over it.....

I am a little underwhelmed...The Box is sweet! How it opens and the quality (even though its ripping). The inner 12" art is a little boring....and would of been better in a book form....the VINYL I was hoping for something as good as High Violet pressing (one of the best sounding presses in years put out)....and a little heavier! Ala, the Savages (also matador) Clear LP is way NICER, HEAVIER, and SOUNDS Better! for $50 could of been better! 

I still love it...they are in my top 5 bands so I will love anything, but being a fav band I will and I am entitled to picking it apart....lol