PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

I've chatted it up briefly with a few of them after a show, it was a pleasant conversation. 

Who says you gotta be nice to be in a band anyways?

You don't have to be nice, obviously, but if I'm giving my money to somebody, I'd appreciate it if they weren't jerks haha

You don't have to be nice, obviously, but if I'm giving my money to somebody, I'd appreciate it if they weren't jerks haha

Yeah, right on. I've seen one of them in those RFC videos, dude looks like a prick. Not my problem though, I'm not trying to be best friends with them as I talk for 3min at a show.

This. And re: the crowdsurfing story, I don't blame them, that stuff is stupid let alone running into the band while doing it. Now get off my lawn.

I'd be stoked if somebody wanted to do that to my music. Go crazy...ever seen a Comadre show?

I'd be stoked if somebody wanted to do that to my music. Go crazy...ever seen a Comadre show?

Going crazy is fine, do it in a spot on the floor where all the like-minded kids can get it out of their system. When it spills over and affects the performance, the band, or fans that want no part of it then all bets are off.

I don't need to crowdsurf to look sweet. :P

And I don't think bands should want/need crowdsurfing as validation that their music is awesome and being enjoyed. But to each their own. Kids will be kids...and some adults will be kids lol. Maybe I'm just bitter that I can't be near the front at shows anymore being the big dude that I am because kids are constantly using me as a vault to launch off of without my permission.

Going crazy is fine, do it in a spot on the floor where all the like-minded kids can get it out of their system. When it spills over and affects the performance, the band, or fans that want no part of it then all bets are off.

I believe there is a thread containing this argument in 'everything else' so I won't derail this one, but I highly disagree with you, sir!

Yup. Didn't feel bad for the kid at all. Just was saying a story I experienced, hahahaha.

Haha, just going off what the band put on their bandcamp page. Will Yip and Vince Ratti are an awesome duo when it comes to audio production.

Will mixed it, Vince helped and came through on some clutch recalls last minute when Will couldn't so they gave him full credit. Not to discredit Vince in anyway though, - dude rules. 

Will mixed it, Vince helped and came through on some clutch recalls last minute when Will couldn't so they gave him full credit. Not to discredit Vince in anyway though, - dude rules. 

Thanks for filling us in. I love knowing each detail on the production of a record. Didn't realize the mixing situation. Also, as a fanboy side note, I loved the RFC video on YouTube that Daylight discussed guitar pedals during the recording. Would love more of that. Thanks again for the info.

Thanks for filling us in. I love knowing each detail on the production of a record. Didn't realize the mixing situation. Also, as a fanboy side note, I loved the RFC video on YouTube that Daylight discussed guitar pedals during the recording. Would love more of that. Thanks again for the info.

This. Hardly any bands do proper studio docs anymore.