cesar11

well, fuck me. I didn't know, guys. my bad? also, Ry Bread: predictions for 'Mania???

i really want to believe in a cena heel turn. either as a means of winning the match, or just snapping after losing. 

i predict that the giant CA$H IN sign that i'm going to make in the shape of a brief case with glitter zebra print lettering will be a giant waste of time.

tag match is tricky mostly because of the MITB. hell no really needs to drop the belts, but putting them on ziggler doesn't seem like it could possibly help his chances at the WHC.

rhodes scholars lose because not one person in the company learned their lesson after what happened with clay last year; instead they will do an even bigger dance number after they win, and they'll probably find a way to make it worse than dancing mommas.

vegas has me at 10-1 to fall asleep during the IC match.

250-1 that triple h lesnar follows and i continue to sleep through the first half of that.

taker.

shield loses, i go into a rampage while the 3 worst top names in the company do their stupid things that they do when they win, but together.

fandango will be magnificent.

diddy will be better. especially when he plays i'll be missing you. it'll be a tribute for paul bearer, but i'll mostly be thinking about cesaro.

dude, seriously??? that's really awesome of you. thank you so much.

Similarly, I already own Alchemy and Beggars (mine is first pressing, but the grey unsigned/unnumbered pressing)

So if I win I'll sell Alchemy and my grey Beggars, keep the blue Beggars, and the money is yours.  $15 is a good price for one of the signed/numbered copies.

I'm in.

Kinda new here, but I hope my measly entry helps in some way because I could easily spend that much money on something really stupid and unnecessary.

Hope everything works out for you.

This is the second amazing first post today.

I hope all the lurkers see this post and realize just because you are new you don't have to be a n00b.

Welcome to the board.