Game of Thrones: Season 3

Wow, no talk about the new episode yet?  It was so damn good.  Things keep getting better and better.

Finally caught up after falling behind a few weeks with school stuff.  There's been a lot of talking the past couple episodes, which I don't mind, but it's nice to see some action every now and then.  Hopefully they make up for in the next couple episodes.

her being pregnant or not being pregnant has potential major implications later on down the road.

also, spent awhile reading this and my brain hurts:

[only read if you've read the books, otherwise, sort of spoiler alert. and you won't understand, because there is no jeyne westerling in the show. technically]

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/66930-the-jeyne-westerling-theory/

so i'm guessing that you really hate most movie adaptations of novels?

Well, not necessarily.  For example, I am enjoying The Walking Dead even though it is deviating from the story in the comics. I also enjoyed Watchmen even though you can't really compare it to the comic.

I guess I am just enjoying the fact that I have nothing to base this show on and am going in with zero knowledge or expectations. That way, I can enjoy the show for what it is. 

UUHHHHH. robb's wife is preggers? major deviation from the book.

You chose that to point out as a major deviation?  There have been so many that I've stopped counting.  How about the fact that his wife on the show, Talisa, is a completely different character from a completely different continent?

*Sort of Spoiler Alert*

It won't matter if she's pregnant or not on the show if she ends up being killed like a lot of the characters in this series... It'll just make things even more depressing as if it weren't bad enough already.

You chose that to point out as a major deviation?  There have been so many that I've stopped counting.  How about the fact that his wife on the show, Talisa, is a completely different character from a completely different continent?

*Sort of Spoiler Alert*

It won't matter if she's pregnant or not on the show if she ends up being killed like a lot of the characters in this series... It'll just make things even more depressing as if it weren't bad enough already.

haha true BUT. that was a major deviation in this newest episode that could have a potentially large impact later on down the road. 

if you haven't yet, read some of those posts discussing the jeyne westerling 'hips don't like' (lol) theory in the link that i posted up there. people think about these books way more than i did while reading them, haha.