Green Day - American Idiot 2xLP red/black swirl Hot Topic exclusive

how long will be hot cash?

I think it's a couple weeks...

I really do know it's getting super tired making fun of this poorly planned promotional exclusion at this point. With that being said the new Hot Topic ad should be:

We don't want you to buy cheap vinyl on sale. We don't even want you to buy vinyl at regular price. We honestly just want to make sure you can't buy vinyl at all.

Idk the darker red just feels weird and its not really a swirl. Solid black actually is very fitting for the album considering the majority of the artwork is black. Sorta like having a black copy of TOYPAJ in regards to a colored copy (though the tri-color is awesome). Half red/ half black would of been really awesome now thinking about it but content with solid black as it is very fitting. 

That's true about some albums looking the best on black. I don't mind this variant. I think it looks pretty good overall, but certain album artwork does just work the best pressed on standard black vinyl.

I think it's a couple weeks...

I really do know it's getting super tired making fun of this poorly planned promotional exclusion at this point. With that being said the new Hot Topic ad should be:

We don't want you to buy cheap vinyl on sale. We don't even want you to buy vinyl at regular price. We honestly just want to make sure you can't buy vinyl at all.

The idea that a huge retailer like Hot Topic can't manage some way to just exclude records from being eligible for their Hot Cash stuff and have to instead REMOVE IT FROM THE SITE ENTIRELY is kind of ridiculous.

Not, it's a LOT ridiculous.

The idea that a huge retailer like Hot Topic can't manage some way to just exclude records from being eligible for their Hot Cash stuff and have to instead REMOVE IT FROM THE SITE ENTIRELY is kind of ridiculous.

Not, it's a LOT ridiculous.

I just don't buy from them anymore. I don't find them to be a good service but thats just my personal opinion. Their products are good but I think other businesses do this sort of thing so much better.

At least 5 of your 8 posts are you shilling your ebay auctions in various threads.

I know I'm relatively new here, but that's kind of fucking annoying.

I got this today using hot cash.  There were 2 copies and both had some dings on them.  The one I got is good, the one I left had a massive corner crease.  They also had 4 Deftones that had major corner bends.  It's nice to see they can't even package the vinyl to get to the stores without damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...