Deftones - White Pony 2xLP silver vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

My god... I've spent way too much on records recently but I pulled the trigger.

Anyone see any info on # of copies pressed or anything? I didn't see anything like Limited or #/# anywhere.. Wonder if this will be around for a while. Regardless... I won't regret jumping on this. I've wanted it for a while.

Check the first post in this thread

Anybody else having trouble with hottopic shipping records poorly? last order all three records i got were bent to hell. would really like to get this and a few other things but its not worth it to me if the jackets are gonna be all fucked up.

Im surprised to hear people have issues with the way HT has been shipping records lately.

Generally I hear the exact opposite.

I've purchased vinyl from HT probably five times.  And all my orders have come packaged nicely and in good shape.  Hope that continues.

Im surprised to hear people have issues with the way HT has been shipping records lately.

Generally I hear the exact opposite.

Honestly every other time except the last time i ordered through HT the records were shipped just fine, just got burned the last go around which sucks, but hopefully it was a one time deal.