Po: Jimmy Eat World - damage

Yeah, they have it but it doubled in price in the last couple weeks. I just bought it for $9.99, now it's $20.39

http://www.amazon.com/Chase-Light-Vinyl-Jimmy-World/dp/B000WM8IL4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1365465974&sr=8-3&keywords=jimmy+eat+world+chase+this+light

pretty sure i have an extra copy of chase this light i'd be willing to part with for whatever is reasonable to someone who wants it.  shoot me a PM

You never know.  Futures was only an 11 track album and it went on 2 LP.  I suspect this is only one  though.

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see this album get a similar treatment to Bleed American. Give it a triple LP repress! If it didn't compromise the sound quality, I'd slap the original album on Side A and B, the bonus tracks like Jen, Shame, When I Want, You, The Concept, Work (Acoustic), and Sparkle on side C, the Stay On My Side Tonight Ep on side D. and the Demos from the deluxe edition on side E and F. I'd shit myself to see that come to life.

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see this album get a similar treatment to Bleed American. Give it a triple LP repress! If it didn't compromise the sound quality, I'd slap the original album on Side A and B, the bonus tracks like Jen, Shame, When I Want, You, The Concept, Work (Acoustic), and Sparkle on side C, the Stay On My Side Tonight Ep on side D. and the Demos from the deluxe edition on side E and F. I'd shit myself to see that come to life.

That would be so awesome to own.

Would love this too.  Especially if they included 'Jen'.  

this. the stay on my side tonight ep needs to be pressed in some fashion.

Bleed American more popular than Futures and Shopradio still can't sell them...But yeah 3xLP press of Bleed American is 100% significant way to press "ultimate record", so it would be rad with the Futures/Clarity(maybe someday).

Bleed American more popular than Futures and Shopradio still can't sell them...But yeah 3xLP press of Bleed American is 100% significant way to press "ultimate record", so it would be rad with the Futures/Clarity(maybe someday).

Bleed American is more popular but the reason why they can't move them is cause they repressed right after a repress. I don't think it was even necessary. They should of waited. Glad I picked up the first repress on color. Futures, on the other hand, needs to be repressed (once!) big time! On black/teal/white vinyl!

I don't think they'd do another repress of clarity anytime soon. I was fortunate enough to pick one up during the anniversary shows. If they did repress is though, I'd love to see it get the triple LP treatment with Clarity Live being the third disc.