Po: Jimmy Eat World - damage

Yikes amazon has it up for $30.32 but I see that price dropping before release date.

http://www.amazon.com/Damage-Jimmy-Eat-World/dp/B00CACC0XG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366058237&sr=8-2&keywords=jimmy+eat+world+damage

Just looked and the price as expected has dropped drastically.  It's currently only $19.77 on Amazon, order it now to lock in this as the current lowest price, and if it goes any lower you get it for the lowest price it ever hits before it ships.

Just looked and the price as expected has dropped drastically.  It's currently only $19.77 on Amazon, order it now to lock in this as the current lowest price, and if it goes any lower you get it for the lowest price it ever hits before it ships.

Good enough for me, thanks.  Hopefully it drops a few bucks by release date.  

Good enough for me, thanks.  Hopefully it drops a few bucks by release date.  

Yeah that would be nice if it dropped a little more, but I'm alright with it being $19.77 as opposed to what they're charging from their webstore, SRC or what amazon was charging originally.  Fingers crossed for a few more dollars knocked off though.

Just looked and the price as expected has dropped drastically. It's currently only $19.77 on Amazon, order it now to lock in this as the current lowest price, and if it goes any lower you get it for the lowest price it ever hits before it ships.

And this is why I always preorder with amazon. Under $20 for this is awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Was going to order this but goddamn, the record price hike lately is fucking crazy. Will probably renew Amazon Prime and get it there. Kind of sad that Amazon is becoming the cheaper place for me to get records.

I wonder if the price increase is going to cannibalize sales, the same way CDs did but on a much smaller scale.

"These kids, they gotta have their vinylzzz, they'll pay any price!" I feel like everything I buy these days is a collector's item based on the price alone!

I'll eventually pick this up just to keep my JEW discography complete, however the few songs they've released have not sparked my interest. I consider my self a huge Jimmy fan and this is the first album I'm not excited for. Very underwhelmed by the tracks I've heard thus far. I hope I'm wrong and this album blows me away though! 

I'll eventually pick this up just to keep my JEW discography complete, however the few songs they've released have not sparked my interest. I consider my self a huge Jimmy fan and this is the first album I'm not excited for. Very underwhelmed by the tracks I've heard thus far. I hope I'm wrong and this album blows me away though! 

Same. At this point it's more of the completist in me to have this record, but I'm hoping it will turn out to be a good listen.

• 2 weeks later...

found the damage 7" at euclid yesterday and picked it up, even though the $8 price tag kinda told me not to.

i wanted it for the radiohead cover more than anything, as i wasn't too interested in the title track, but after a few listens it's really starting to grow on me.

still not a big fan of 'steal you back' tho.

hoping the rest of this album is decent, considering i was very unimpressed with Invented.